Is it true that this new DLC gonna be a continuation of Long Live the Legion?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BƖack, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

Justice Knights "Stardazer", by chance?
    • Like x 1
  2. Stardazer Committed Player

Lol yes. Hi Ebon! :)
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Yup. If the updated Anniversary event is tied into Flashpoint, it wouldn't surprise me if the events of Flashpoint also tied in with Wonderverse as well as the Metal content.

We'll get some Flashpoint fun while getting closer to meeting Perpetua. I don't know if we would fight Perpetua though, might just be in the background of an instance.

I wouldn't be surprised if Batman Who Laughs returns in a grander form in an episode this year as well. The Darkest Knight. Which episode? Unsure. Probably late in the year.

Wonderverse is crucial since anyone who has seen the Death Metal comic lately knows how central Wonder Woman is to that plot. In fact anyone who knows most of the Death Metal plot will know that all of these alternate-universe stories are connected leading to a big finale. (not sure how that will translate in DCUO terms, that is TBD)

Every episode in the last few years is leading towards something big, probably later this year. That's my hunch at least. There's an underlying connection/storyline that has been building.

I do hope before we get to the big finish that we get to meet Watchmen. Doctor Manhattan is also crucial to the Death Metal plot.
    • Like x 1
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i still want the doom patrol.
    • Like x 2
  5. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

Fancy meeting you here. Hey, Stardazer! *Salutes*
    • Like x 1
  6. Toshknight Loyal Player

i want a new city in the size of legion. the city is beautiful. same as thanagar, those are the 2 of my favorite new dlcs. thankfully what were gonna start seeing especially with ps5 upgrade, no more boundaries of development. i want a actual oa, not just a security ward , i really want central city refurbished and re done into a larger city, with more to do. its all so repetitive in there. to go back in time to an actual kryptonian city. or something, time is on our side so we can travel to any time and place, so thats a plus