Is it just me, or are League Halls a waste?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Anarcho-Captain, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That is NO good.

You have to agree with all of my post.

Heck with all of my POSTS. ;)

But seriously..... it is not bad to the point where we should pack our bags and leave..... but it is easy to see it go in that direction slowly but surely.

And that is the last thing that I want.

So I will voice my displeasure and concerns when I think that the Devs go too far because I want to keep playing this game for the next 20 years.

But sadly it will not happen if the Devs don't put more thoughts into what they add to the game.
  2. Tom Sawyer New Player

They are just eye candy. What were you actually expecting? Function? Nah I base has that covered. Good try though . But it can honestly be to early to judge. Maybe,
  3. Kharhaz Committed Player

Couldn't agree more.

As of now I have stopped tanking. I did a league hall raid earlier and right off the bat (see, im adopting your American culture here !) one players "Tank, get them in the corner" (which I was doing), "no not that corner, this one, over here" (REALLY? it matters which corner?), "Tank", "Tank", "TANK, WHERE I AM".

Not even a minute had gone. Now I know where the boss starts, and I know where to grab him and keep him, but that one harassing loudmouth just wanted it his way.

So I left. I quit. I don't like doing this but many factors came into account. 1) Someone invited me to help the team, 2) I find these REALLY BORING, and 3) I have my own annoying kids to deal with, I don't need others as well.

The content and player base is not keeping me gripped, I have paid for another month, but even now, I, like others are looking at having a break from this game.
  4. Ny Batteri Well-Known Player

You and you post are boring, OP. Peace out.
  5. Alekimsior New Player

Created my own League, because wanted to create a thematical sci-fi League. Currently, we are only 18 members, most of them semi-active (or they are active when I'm out working 11am-9pm CST). There would be more members, but some people decide its better for them to leave. However, Prestige is still being generated, and we are close to 65k (or was it 69k?). Thanks to whatever Prestige the few active members contribute, and the lifetime Prestige the semi-actives created. I think that in 1-2 weeks from now, we should have our own League Hall.
  6. Kharhaz Committed Player

says the person with the genius response. What next? "you are the weakest link?"
  7. Dazz-252 Committed Player

League Halls desperately need Amenities. Yes, we have R&D and Banks, Sparring Targets etc but we need a Broker, Respec stations, Vendor stations, R&D vendor stations etc. I still spend more time in my Base/Lair because it's a heck of a lot more user friendly. Why would anyone WANT to hang around in a League Hall?
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Actually.... I am Canadian.... so you should reference Hockey with Hockey sticks as opposed to Baseball. ;)

Yeah did a run of Crime Wave where one guy would insist we fought in a specific corner saying it would be much easier. It was not. It actually was harder because we had no room to manoeuvre.

Yeah the player base is..... annoying.......... more often then not. Just try to ignore the most annoying players and focus on completing missions I guess.
  9. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

I hear you OP, main reason I have cut way back is due to the PvP map rotations. Used to be when PvE got stale I could always count on PvP to fill the void, now I look at the choices of maps & just turn the game off, now days I run a duo while having my morning coffee and thats it.
  10. Tre Day New Player

Don't get me wrong. I don't mind people having displeasure with a game. Heck, there have been things I wish weren't changed about the game that the Devs have made, though, they're not changes that made me enjoy the game any less. (Mostly because I see the game as recreation than a notch on my 'bucket list'.)

Like I and some have said before, the Devs are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Yeah, sorry, I'm not going to tell the Tank where to go in an instance as long as they are not getting us killed constantly. As far as I know, the corner thing does keep Mantis/Barda from kicking it away, but it also confines the group in less of a space for those AoE attacks. That player is one of those cases where playing the game is not fun at all.

Well, this went longer than I wanted...oh well. :p
    • Like x 1