Is it a feeling or is the community uninterested in the game or the latest DLC?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tolly, May 1, 2022.

1. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Are you on pc? They seem to be aggressive in fixing some issues related to pc lately so hopefully that takes care of your issue as well. Mepps made a post asking people to try to crash on test, may want to get in on that? Other than that, I’ll give the same advice I’ve given everyone else. If you don’t desperately need gear or guitar picks, run the event alert. Same coins, same catalysts. I’ve been in there and had full groups of 375+ randoms. It’s a 5min run and actually enjoyable. Have no issues with regular but can be problematic with pugs and I’ve got a bunch of toons to run daily so it’s been best option. I did everything I need to do in regular and elite so no real reason to go back in now that all my toons have mostly purple gear and main is getting close to done with elite gear. Just waiting on double to spam for some coins. May even spam the event alert vs the raid this time around.
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I'm on a (relatively new, about a year and a half old) PS4.

Haven't run any event instances. Not a bad idea but that still won't stop the freeze. It's been a long time since I've seen lag like this where you don't actually dc, everything freezes and speeds up when it comes back.

Beyond that there's just something thats "off" about this dlc. The open world is an improvement from our last go. The raid is what it is. But overall there is something that is just not enjoyable. Probably more to do with me hating the characters involved. Would have preferred more fighting with the Legion of Doom.
    • Like x 1
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Also on ps4. I’ve noticed that the area straight and farthest away from the hub in the open world is a lag spot for me but otherwise I’ve been fine. In the raid last night, some were complaining about lag and I had a few moments where I would just roll in place or spin in circles trying to move but it went away eventually. Cost me a death of course. We’re all ps players as well.

And I hear ya on burnout of the same story. Glad it’s ending. Not a fan of metal in any way but I get why it is in the game. Too big of a storyline to pass up on. Hoping some of the non big 3 get some love for awhile.