Is "Corrupted Remains" truly tradeable?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ShadowTheHunter, Dec 27, 2015.

1. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

It has been a month since the November 26 Hotfix which changed the name of the rare drop in the Blackest Day operation from "Corruption Residue" to "Corrupted Remains" which is supposed to be a consumable that only grants the "Corrupted" title. I've been looking to buy this piece but when speaking in trade chat on USPS, people claim the item to be untradeable.

Mepps has already stated that the item was intended to be tradeable here:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...y-corrupted-remains-item.263997/#post-3492582

However, Blackest Day has been out for a while, and I haven't seen a SINGLE "Corrupted Remains/Corruption Residue" piece appear on the broker (USPS).

I haven't found any other threads on this, so I am asking if someone who has received this piece can confirm that it is truly tradeable. Is there a bug that actually prevents it from being traded?
  2. Elusian Crowd Control

I have seen it on broker on USPC and EUPC. It's just being rare that those who get it usually consume it for their own use instead of selling it.
    • Like x 1
  3. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Ah, that's what I thought may have been going on. Thanks.

Could you tell me what price you remember it going for?