Is Atomic Viable?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Filthyprankeddd, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Filthyprankeddd New Player

Hello everyone. I've just got back on the game after a while and I have been atomic ever since the game released many years ago. It seems like I'm PVP many people are atomic/rage/electric/mental. I can only seem to use Atomic tank since it's a role that's viable but can still be beaten by trolls and tied by other tanks and other healers. DPS in PVP is absolute garbage since the aura no longer gives any boost and many of the once PVP viable moves have a longer cool down. Atomic DPS in PVP was already low tier but now it's even worse. This doesn't even include PVE where Atomic ranking gets you killed and Atomic DPS in PVE requires much more work, much more power, and produces lack luster results.

I'm used to being a healing tank but I also want to play the DPS role. It seems that fire, ice, and earth are trash in terms of tanking while Rage seems to be good at PVE and PVP in both roles. Should I just switch to Rage? Is it still comparable to Atomic tanking? Thank you guys.
  2. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

Arenas is pretty much a sustain meta right now, pretty much any healer/tank role is top tier.