Is anyone talking about how Atomic Tanks are ruining PVP?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Yaegermeista, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Yaegermeista New Player

They are absolutely over powered in the arenas. No power can beat an Atomic Tank in Tank role 1v1 period. Even 2s it takes both people on the opposing team to try and kill them. More times than not, you just focus on the other person. You'll still lose the match if it's anything other than Batcave. It doesn't help that a lot of people are switching because it's an automatic win regardless of SP or gear. I really hope a developer sees this post and looks into it.
    • Like x 1
  2. Ringz Dedicated Player

The devs know this. And not the fact that they are aware of it but they knew what they was releasing for it to be like this..

For take it or make a break for it. The obivous choice has been made for others
  3. stärnbock Devoted Player

Well... I admit i have not beaten one of those.
    Just to ask: is fire not on par with atomic tanks?
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

this sounds like an oh i got beat thread please nerf whatever beat me because its OP lol
    • Like x 3
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

As troll i tryed to debuff the hell out of atomics while also shield debuff and not even the whole package of every possible debuff could stop them from doing theyre combos untill full health... Its not a call for a nerv exactly, but i suppose debuffing anyone doesnt help even a bit... It is kinda frustrating, i can only hope to stun them wich also doesn't mean they will not get full health back while imune to controll...
  6. Yaegermeista New Player

Actually it's not. I've been playing this game since it came out on XBOX and I've always been a pvp player first. Revamp has gotten away from "block, block break, lunge" mechanics and it's turned into a spam fest. Which sucks but I'm not complaining. Anyone who PVPs on the regular knows what I'm talking about with Atomics.
  7. Surtur Well-Known Player

LOL, it sounds like someone can't figure stuff out. Did you switch to nature or elec and cannot beat Atomic?

I can hold my own against two atomic tanks as a controller but you keep whining about not having your 1 shot spam fest anymore.

1. knock them on there butts
    2. debuff them
    3. keep them off balanced
    4. do those three things and you can take any atomic tank down.

edit: That block junk you are referencing was immunities which is / was garbage that was dreamed up by someone that never played a contact sport like boxing, wrestling, basketball or football in their lives. Heck even in ping pong immunities would be ridiculous.

Lunge & block break are still there. You just have to find them. They are the same as they ever were. Just not as easy.
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

since xbox lol thats cute
    • Like x 3
  9. Surtur Well-Known Player

Knock them down & keep them off balance. If they cannot combo they cannot regen health.
  10. Surtur Well-Known Player

There is one common theme that I noticed about players complaining about how PVP is so called messed up.

Everybody seems to think they can might ( pew pew pew pew pew ) through everything when stats matter..........:confused::confused::confused:

What stat does it take for your CC to work people?
    hint...IT'S NOT MIGHT OR PREC.
  11. stärnbock Devoted Player

power. power is the one and only stat you need. if you never run empty, you cam affort to get countered as long as you got shields and dont break out. and CC is something a troll should not even have to spend a point in dominance whatsoever... or am i wrong? well, i spend 20 points in each stat except in vitalization, just to make sure...
  12. stärnbock Devoted Player

does lunge all of a sudden works for doing so? did they ninja updated them to be interruptible?
  13. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

Dps as a whole needs a buff in PvP
  14. Surtur Well-Known Player

Nope, DPS is a paper tiger as it should be & always should have been.
  15. Surtur Well-Known Player

Block break & lunge both work. The window is a lot smaller than it use to be. Just like a knock out punch. Most you can see coming.
  16. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

Being a paper tiger would be great, but the issue is I cant kill anyone through 100 shields and heals...
  17. Snuffhim Well-Known Player

Lmao atomic is not op it's the the fact that you can go into arenas full dps spec in get a 1,000 dominance bonus just because your in tank role is what actually makes atomic dumb. Also doesn't help when people damage gets scaled down as well. Atomic isn't op arenas is just broken so stop complaining!!!!! That atomic cheese doesn't work in 4's anyway
    • Like x 1
  18. Swiftduck Loyal Player

If you can beat an atomic tank in 1v1, you're fighting a really really really bad atomic player
  19. stärnbock Devoted Player

Ok, it took a while... Now i know how to realy beat atomic and fire in the batcave (shadow lands possible too, even thought not as easy... Basicly every instance where you need to stay in the ring for points) with mental (other powers would go aswell, but mental has a comfortable amount of shields and encasement possibilities): first, before your oponent can reach the ring, use thought bubble. Mabe you allready won now. If not: activate the first shield and watch your enemy for a while. try to find out his tactics. If his shield goes off, cryokinesis has a chance to encase dazed targets. Sometimes, it only roots or your opponend is immune to CC. Doesnt matter, if your shield goes off, activate the next and wait again for his shield to get off. Make sure to refresh dazed after a while for cryo to be able to freeze into a huge block of ice (the encasement of thought bubble works too, but somehow i have the impression that ice is a stronger incasement and lasts longer...). Mostly, your opponends will free themselves within a splittsecond. But: if they happen to be low in power (forced by the continous outbreaks), they will sooner or later get incaseed for just enough time for you to pick the encased enemy up (not sure if needed: super strenght will let you do so) and trow them far away all down the stairs into the deep abbys of the arena. Should he come back fast, one more attack with though bubble makes sure he will be too late to win. Because if you get even one second the ring counting for you, the winner is you! From there on, you can either try to do same again, or you can lay back and activate one shield after the other untill the time will send you back with 200 marks (it is highly likely that your opponend either gives up in agony and waits outside the ring or rage quits after exclaiming "now way" and/or occasionally insults in versus chat (allways keep it activated to get a feast of the frustration you just caused and amuse yourself of all the written attacks you can learn). Don't forget to respond with "2ez" and/or "git gud"