Is an inventory auto sort possible?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NoPhilosophy, Sep 6, 2016.

1. NoPhilosophy Committed Player

Just something that puts everything together nicely by item or gear.
    • Like x 1
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

I dont know if possible, but i do know it would help...
  3. Pults Loyal Player

We need a gear sub section so that all the gear we wear/can wear goes into it rather than in the collective inventory. With armories you can place some pieces within the bank and it neatly switches them out but it doesn't work with trinkets so in most cases I have all 4 trinkets I use in my inventory if I switch to and from my PvP gear set.
  4. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Armories don't work with trinkets because your belt slots aren't the same type. If you have a consumable slot in one, but not an identical consumable slot on the other belt you're switching to, the system gets confused and will drop the trinket in your personal inventory. Don't know why it had to be such a big ******* deal to make all belt slots wildcards and get over the nit picky ******** about wanting to use it as another RNG chase. If all belt slots were wildcard, your armories wouldn't dump items back into your personal inventory and it would transition to and from the bank inventory smoothly.

You have to buy access to use the belt, then open up slots with marks. That's ******* enough. We don't need to be screwed around with slot type management as well. Seriously.
    • Like x 1
  5. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

from a programming perspective it's not just possible, but pretty easy to do.
    the devs obviously have categories assigned to most items. so (almost) all they'd have to do is write a command that calls upon the items in your inventory by those categories and make it into a button.
  6. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I'd settle for a "sell trash" button in the vendors.