Ionic drain issue

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Spiros78, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Spiros78 New Player

Ok, i have repeatedly tried to use the Ionic drain ability in order to restore health to the group, but without any success. Based on its description, it should restore HP but it never does a bit and yes it's tested during healer role. Anyone else noticed this? Making a guess, It could be PC platform issue.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What does your heal parser say when you use it?
  3. Siramez Well-Known Player

i think its a damage to heal ability
    what i meant that is that you need to hit the enemy to heal the group, just like the arc lightning.
  4. L T Devoted Player

If you go back to the revamp feedback threads in the test section of the forums, you'll see I've been complaining about that for literally years now.
    The issue with Ionic Drain is it's broken and doesn't have any use. Not for healing nor for DPS. Just say no to Ionic Drain.
    • Like x 1
  5. Spiros78 New Player

After checking the healing in/out and damage during combat, this ability surely does not work properly, as it returns 2digit numbers of healing (ridiculous) when all other healing skill return 4digit numbers. It does damage yes, but it does not heal either me or any of the group members, but its damage is also low, so it obviously needs fix or remove it.
  6. Siramez Well-Known Player

then dont use it, you have better healing options ^^
  7. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Its still not the point. The power is broken and it needs to be fixed. Thats all hes saying.
    • Like x 3
  8. Spiros78 New Player

Exactly that, i'm glad there are still people who read carefully and understand properly before reply and write something usefull.
    • Like x 2
  9. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

Please fix Ionic Drain. I really like the big blue lightning beam graphical effect, and would like to be able to use it in an effective manner.
  10. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Priority is Time capsules and styles fashion item's and thing's that being in $$$ . A company needs to make money and I agree with all of that 100%.

BUTTT this is beyond ridiculous there are many bugs and power's that need fixing and they snail walk to fix anything. They run to change all SC healing powers to 10,000 but didn't wanna do a quick glance at other broken power's.

I remember people asking them at the time well ok since you guys are changing SC healing power's to 10k to balance out the EOG use will you guys also fix other power's to.

The response was on the lines of we will but not atm which to me means in a few month's or a few year's smh. I don't know if there team is very small or what but nothing really gets done or tales to long to get fixed . To me that says they kinda don't care.

All I have to say is when you go on glassdoor and read reviews about this company from former employees it sets up exactly what's going on over there lol . I hope they can get it together now that this amazing game is on the Switch.

Dcuo has it's many issue's but the game has so much potential to be far Greater then it is now .
  11. Cyro Committed Player

So when before stats ID worked differently, you would hold your hand into the arm and beams would shoot out at nearby enemies giving you heals during and a big one at the end looked amazing. Now when stats came around they changed it to its current animation which is rather lackluster and its healing became horrible. We brought it up multiple times to no response. Good luck trying to get it fixed, and i do mean that, it was a really cool heal prestats
    • Like x 1