inVus ELITE (US Villain) Recruitment Thread

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Real2TM, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Real2TM Well-Known Player

N/A
    • Like x 1
  2. Shifty Committed Player

Bump! Top notch villain league right here, all capable and competent players in this league. And all very chill people! Hope your recruiting goes well!
    • Like x 2
  3. Real2TM Well-Known Player

Bump! Added video showcasing league messing around and getting feat.
  4. Real2TM Well-Known Player

Real good tutorial by our member TreQz explaining what to do throughout the raid. First time for many of us but overall a lot of fun and may help some players out there with mechanics of raid. In the video we end up getting about 4 feats or so.

Prison Break Raid inVus Elite Part 1

Prison Break Raid inVus Elite Part 2

Prison Break Raid inVus Elite Part 3
  5. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

Speaking of TreQz. He leaves lots of pug groups after 1 wipe. He left another group tonight. His words "Age said I can't play with you." Then he left referring to agethebean. I'm assuming he was trying to troll because our leagues don't run with each other. And he jacked up a feat in BS for No More No Less. I have a few snapshots of him doing stuff. I can start posting them. But you can't post stuff like that on Forums or you'll get in trouble. Maybe I'll make a montage and post on youtube. Also this league disbanded after 1 attempt of Death Proof today. All 150 CR. They gave up on a league member in inVus Elite that I've known a long time. Real bunch of guys here.
    • Like x 2
  6. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

even if I was paid $10MIL in game cash I wouldn't join this league to even excuse myself knowing my name would be on the they left the league list crappy league. they need to work with they members and run with their members so they're members can stop asking me to help them get feats or to run missions with them
    • Like x 1
  7. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

I agree I have ran with members from this league they even have members in this league that came from my league after we kicked them from failing to achieve simple tasks they are leaches they recruit anyone they don't look for great players they just look for players period to bring that wavedox rating up it's sad
    • Like x 1
  8. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

I won't mention his name so he doesn't get in trouble. But i've gotten like 5 skill points for somebody in that league in the last week. And our league isn't huge. We just have a nice set of friends that are always willing to help. When I heard they dipped on a feat in a league run. And then got in group with TreQz later...and he pulled that Age said I can't run with you Bullcrap. Age isn't even in your league first off. And you ride other people like that? Didn't know adults let others tell them who or who not to run with.
    • Like x 1
  9. AdaptiveAndroid Well-Known Player

Tell Curry I said hi
  10. Real2TM Well-Known Player

Uh what? I am very confused right now. I came back to the game about a month ago after being gone for 6 months. I'm just posting this here in case anyone is looking for a league to join. I could careless about wavedox personally but we do have some standards to join the league. If you have an issue than you are more than welcome to hit me up and let me know whats going on because Anyone in our league that asks for help we usually try to do runs for if we aren't busy.

As for our members asking other leagues to get feats or us leeching members for rankings like I said I have no idea what you are referring to but we don't try to pull members from other leagues, that's messed up. If someone runs with another league to get feats than cool no worries... it is an online game not just run with league only. Wish you would've at least pm'd me about this stuff so I could at least know what's up instead of posting it here. Our original core group stopped playing about 7 months ago with some of us barely coming back recently so I am slowly trying to get that core back to the league. I apologize if what is going on is true as I don't want our league to have a bad rep out there and I sure as hell don't want our members trash talking either.
    • Like x 1
  11. Red Jenni Loyal Player

A couple of your guys were kicking my butt in arenas earlier today. Grrrrr!
    • Like x 1
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

What they stated is true. It has a bad reputation currently
    • Like x 1
  13. Real2TM Well-Known Player

That was me and 2 of my guys lol.. sorry but if it makes you feel better we got our butts kicked later on for a while lol
  14. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Not really. I WAS going for the 10 wins in a row feat.

It does? Never had a bad experience with these guys.
  15. Real2TM Well-Known Player

Damn my bad, we were trying to get our guy 20 wins in safehouses. Eventually we got it for him.
  16. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I still need 28.
  17. violetstorms New Player

As the league leader i would like to address a few minor issues. 1st, we do not ever try to pull guys from other leagues. I've been playing this game over 5 years now and I have good friends in a lot of different leagues. If i stole members from other leagues i'd hit those guys up first. I definitely wouldn't be recruiting guys i dont know.

2nd i'd rather have a less than skilled player that fits with my leagues personalities than a op a hole who is not a team player. U say i recruit anybody...I say u can change a persons skill level, u cant change a bad attitude. last i checked, none of us came off of ship with 250 sp unless we purchased them. In fact our league motto has always been if you are more of a problem to the league than u are a benefit we'd rather not have u.

As for the leaguemate of ours you helped get sp....... lets be honest here, we both know that is your friend. I didn't know friends take a transaction history for providing gameplay. As far as he goes, he just got back from lets say a 7 month or so break, the new dlc just dropped. Our league is currently making sure each member has its progress point for the new raid so feat farming is not at the top of our priority list at the moment. Once everyone has their gear, we start farming feats again as a league.

Most of our core guys came into our league under 120 or so sp. Most of which now have well over 200sp. We mostly run full league runs unless everyone is busy when others log in.

We have 119 members currently in our league. All of which have different personalities. Im sure everyone won't get along with all of us. But to make a judgement call on an entire league because of 1 member u have an issue with is a little unfair.

Most of the drama that comes to our league is for 1 of 2 reasons. 1 a person left and after a week or so ask to rejoin and is denied. We don't do the league hopping. We want loyal players that we can build rapport with not someone chasing that top league on wavedox.
    2 someone wants to recruit one of our members and our member wont leave.

We dont entertain league drama. We've been around long enough to see many drama filled leagues come and go. To address a league war is not only immature but is a total waste of our time. That league probably wont be around 6 months from now. 90% of the members in our league is age 30 and up. we limit how many younger members we bring in.

Lastly i like to say most of my guys are old school dc. We come from the era of PI's and percentors. Where u couldn't log into ustream or youtube and see how to complete a raid, You had to learn the mechanics through trial and error. You didnt find a loadout on youtube u had to sit in front of a sparring target and learn the power. These new age dps have no clue what skill is. So pardon me if i dont bow to these leaderboard chasers with big egos and advance mechanics loadouts that are youtube hand me downs! We old folks didn't pass around the loadouts we worked weeks to find. Im not impressed with these new aged leagues recruiting people 200 sp and higher. We built our sp together. what can u offer those guys as a league? I mean seriously how much work did u contribute to help them get that high.........Answer that and you'll understand why our league has been around so long. We didn't merge to get here. This is hard work from each of our members.
    • Like x 2
  18. Real2TM Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Real2TM Well-Known Player

Bump! Updated Main post.
  20. Zeikial Committed Player

Just ran with 2tm in a group run some good sht recognize your name from ol school days, good luck have fun and don't drink and drive