Invisible Player + Guy with Catwoman is neither a hero or a villain

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Eve, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Eve YouTuber

ok... so yesterday was the weirdest pvp match. invisible opponent with lots of damage, and a catwoman=who was by far stronger then mine. Also, The person behind the Catwoman is neither a hero or a villain. You try pm him and It tells you you cant tell to opposite players (from both sides). Here's a video to prove it... Don't tell me we were three, the nearby literally said four people. And after Catwoman is down we keep getting damage. Also, I was lagging terribly at that specific Match.

2. loupblanc Dedicated Player

You got bigger issues than facing an invisible opponent:
    - Using a soder cola while out of combat. Your health and power were already regenerating. So the soder cola was totally wasted.
    - In that short clip, you did nothing but spam lunge clip with power.
    - You are not clipping Catwoman's powers properly.

Your lag issues were not displayed in this short clip. But they were probably real since the Batcave 2v2 map can become a lag crap fest sometimes.

For invisible opponents, having the combat log on display is helpful. You can get block counters sometimes.

Its been a year+ since PC/PS server merge, during which time, the invisible bug has become commonplace during pvp. Its not going away anytime soon.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

My health and power didn't regenerating like always since the invisible person was attacking, I was confused so I used the cola. I'm new to Catwoman, so yes I don't know her yet. This is what I actually saw people doing in PvP, so I didn't think there was any other way to play with her. And yes it might be the map itself because I literally saw Robin fly above, not the Num Lock thingy. Or at Ace Chemical Powergirl opponent went through the floor and disappeared then appeared out of no where. I'm used to play with Wonder Woman, Harley, Huntress and Batman. And what about the fact I couldn't contact the guy neither in hero or villain player? I wasn't about to start a beef,
    I wanted to chat with the guy... so Invisible bug won't be fixed till the devs fix pvp completely?
  4. BustaPrimes Level 30

Yeah the invisible bug is common, it happens in non-legend arenas all the time, it can be annoying sometimes. As for you not being able to contact him I do not know but it doesn't look like he was hacking, the most common hack used is speed hacks and that is easy to spot.
    • Like x 1