Invisible Future Lex and Future Batman battle in Prime!

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Splinter Cell, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Now, it's not overly a great big deal, but if you're gonna make us watch cut scene cinematics during raids then the characters involved should be able to be seen at least. Now, I love the cinematics, especially now that they're immersing our own characters into them somehow, very cool. Just would be nice if the iconic characters loaded properly, it's just an eye sore to watch invisible Future Lex Luthor and Future Batman at the end of Prime Battleground, because there is nothing to watch. :( You can hear them, you can see when they come in and their attacks, but you just cannot see them at all.

Not sure if this is an issue in other instances, but Prime Battleground seems to be the more prominent one that I've seen so far. Hope it gets resolved soon. :)
    • Like x 5
  2. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

I have same issue today.
    Lex and Bats are invisible
    • Like x 1
  3. Lyndi Well-Known Player

This has been going on for months. I assumed at the time that it was because of my older PC and video card lagging on the graphics. During Christmas, I upgraded my computer to state of the art, and still see (or not see as it were) Lex and Batman not there in the cutscene at the end of Prime.
    • Like x 2
  4. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

Going PBG again - yes, they still invincible.
    Please, fix this
  5. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Lol this been broke since the beginning of time.
  6. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

I think it began with the update that followed Origin Crisis. Can't remember which one. But, yeah, Future Lex Luthor and Future Batman are still invisible.
    • Like x 1
  7. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

Sooo, nothing change?
  8. Skirmish Well-Known Player

Here's a note from Game Update 36, however they are both still invisible for me and it turns out this wasn't fixed after all. It should be but it's not, did Future Lex Luthor steal Harry Potter's invisibility cloak?

Raids
    -Prime Battleground
    oFuture Lex Luthor and Future Batman are no longer invisible during the resolution cutscene.
  9. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Yep. Still invisible. A shame, as the Future Batman/Future Lex Luthor story arc is my favorite in the game, and it is a bummer to not enjoy it. Granted, there are worse problems right now.
  10. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

O my God, they still invinsible!!!
  11. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Maybe tomorrow's update will fix that?? I dunno.
  12. Flavian Committed Player

I actually saw Lex, as he fell through the world. So, I believe they may indeed be visible, but they most certainly are underneath the clipping plane. It's like they fixed their visibility and kept them on the other side of a wall so we can't tell.
  13. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Intriguing.
  14. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

[q
    Never see that. They just invicible, like almost a year (!) ago.
  15. Flavian Committed Player

Not anymore, now I can see the entire fight.
  16. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

The cutscene now plays, but still not reliably. Of the 8 times i've ran the mission since the last update, 3 or those had the inviso fight.
  17. cdicke2 Well-Known Player

I still can't see them most of the time. Occasionally I'll get some, but not all of the characters.