Invigorate - Electricity Supercharge

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Black Jaq, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Please note that the description of this power indicates that it "protects yourself and your team against control effects for a short time." Testing the ability on myself, my character does not flash for the immunity and the immunity does not appear under the Current Effects menu after casting. I grouped up with another player and their character did not flash with immunity either. I did a video. My apologies as it recorded both of my screens instead of just the active one.

If ability can not perform the immunity please consider making it a 50% super. Thank you.
    • Like x 3
  2. Krytin Active Player

I really dont like how the healers are becoming more and more alike. Make each healer different again. Nature was the king of hots celestial was the combo sorcery was the pet electric was the big burst heal and damage healer water the big boy in all shields that way you have every style for healers and you pick the power that matches your style now they seem more and more cookie cutter
  3. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I understand what you are saying. The immunity would be an unique feature of Electricity but Invigorate is not UWC so it can't be used like a tank immunity or breakout trinket. Pre-Stats Revamp, the ability used to give the safety net but it doesn't do that now. I don't know the base healing of Invigorate as compared to Tranquil Pool or Regeneration which which is why I'm asking them to take a look at the ability.
  4. Krytin Active Player

Yeah they also removed the power given just after water was released ice you remember but water can heal and give power with theirs. But the dev's said that wasn't supposed to be a function of a healer
  5. Black Jaq Devoted Player

So do you support my post? Give me a
    • Like x 1
  6. Krytin Active Player

It's just the dev's not only missing manage so many things in this game after spytle left and yes with how the supers are in healer role they might as well make them 50%. But come on dev's wow us a little you have stripped so much down change the way the content is. Instead of 1 shots more stronger hits more tactics make us run more healers or tanks or trolls or all. Make us run 2s again. And get rid of the healer damage debuff. Hell my healer back in t3 and t4 did on a bad day half the damage of a dps and a good one about 75
  7. L T Devoted Player

There's a few supercharge abilities that need attention. Invigorate is definitely one of them.