inventory T.Capsuls spam ''BUG''

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by reiko100, Mar 1, 2019.

1. reiko100 Active Player

so the DVLP ..they chose instead 999 counts, they decided to fill with the squares because reasons??
    ..with single one TIME.C per square ??? or actually that's Bug ?

well that's brutal .. ugly and brutal ...this game going out from ''honor'' development
  2. Zamara Dedicated Player

What you're most likely seeing are resurgence mega capsules, those don't stack and expire after 14 days. Since they expire they can't be stacked just like the promethium lockboxes. Each capsule when opened gives you 9 unlocked capsules from the last 9 capsules we had and a random style and cost 7 stabilizers to open. You can read more about them here https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/resurgence-adds-animated-accessories.300923/
    • Like x 1
  3. reiko100 Active Player

4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Resurgence event is temporary. We get like 2 a year. The capsules expire after 14 days.
    • Like x 2
  5. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

You should delete what you don't need. That's how most do it.
  6. dresserball Dedicated Player

Most people delete these? Most people I know sell them.
  7. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Resurgence can be sold? I thought I saw they are no trade?
  8. E Clip Dedicated Player

You can sell them to a vendor for 175$.
  9. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

That is an amount of cash I rarely bother to visit a vendor for. oh, well. Good to know anyways - still better than the vault drops.
  10. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Tokens of Prestige stack and they have expiration timers. Unsure why they can't do the same with Promethium Boxes and Resurgence Capsules.
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

It's not a matter of "can't". They don't want you to just let them sit around ignored until they expire. They want you to see them, to want the things in them, and to open them.
  12. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Those are some simple minded people that have no control if they fall for that. lol.
  13. Hraesvelg Always Right

You should see some of the mobile games I play. There are people that, if they aren't hacking the game, are dropping thousands a month. Poor impulse control is a reliable human function to bring to bear in micro-transactions.

To put it another way, no one went broke capitalizing on the stupidity of humans in aggregate. There's a sucker born every minute, after all. LOL
    • Like x 2