Inventory style

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by N-IX, Mar 6, 2023.

1. N-IX Well-Known Player

hi everyone, an update of this inventory would be really appreciated, tired of spending 3 hours looking for a piece of a style we like, adding the delete, archive and favorite options would be really cool, I think this inventory also deserves a little attention in view of the time we spend in it, thank you in advance for having I hope taken the time to read (dev)
    • Like x 6
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Actually it would be really cool if there was a way to favorite items in the style tab and have them pop up at the start with the rest being alphabetical.
    • Like x 2
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Also maybe a search feature or a "sort" button that would let you change how it's sorted (maybe options could be stuff like tech/meta/magic or Iconic/Non-Iconic or by seasonal or general categories like armor/slimline/street clothes)
    • Like x 5
  4. Proxystar #Perception

As long as we also get a dumpster fire category :cool:

Haha, just kidding, I love all the styles.
    • Like x 1
  5. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Hmm... click on a thumbs up to favorite, to get sorted at the top of the list,, click on a thumbs down to rate as a dumpster fire and have it sorted to bottom of the list (or to hide).

Haha, I go through the vendors and say "Do people REALLY spend 75 Source Marks for THIS?!?"
  6. NiX® Level 30

I agree with you, it's high time to add its different options
    • Like x 1
  7. Limey Committed Player

Wait, are we talking about inventory or style tab? Because the inventory and bank aren't that difficult to navigate... but the style tabs can certainly get really long.
  8. N-IX Well-Known Player

gg you give the answer to your question
    • Like x 1
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

It would be nice if it was tabbed.

Armor | Elite & Omnipotent | Enhanced | Seasonal | Street Clothes | Other
    • Like x 1
  10. N-IX Well-Known Player

he could improve it so much, this tabs is a real visual battle for people like me, i like thought they will work on it and when it does i could finally get back into the game
    • Like x 1
  11. Dene Devoted Player

Loving these ideas

They also need to move the words Enhanced/Elite etc to the end, that way it is actually alphabetical

or create filters like ppl said

E.g.

Abyssal
    Abyssal - Enhanced
    • Like x 3
  12. NiX® Level 30

a lot of idea for this styles tab, I spend a lot of time on it and it's high time to allow us, the players to manage it.
    • Like x 2