Inventory spaces

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Phokus, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Phokus Active Player

Can we have more inventory/bank/shared bank spaces to buy.

Every tier that we go through we need more and more and more exobytes and frankly playing both roles in pvp and pve half of my bank is exobytes. Then with the Olympian mods have like 6 different components just to craft them.

On top of that, there are feats where i have to keep pieces of gear in order to wear them all at the same time to have "favor" ex. Life shell/ God fall. I am not spending replay badges to get all of them, nor am i going to spend money on time capsules to get these feats. So this puts me in a bind since i basically have to store this gear in my bank until i collect all the pieces. That's just to get those feats, like i said above i got pvp and pve gear for both roles so that's a total of 52 pieces of gear that i have in bank/inventory. It would be nice if our armories can store the gear in them, but that would bring up things like what if two armories use the same gear.

And i haven't even mentioned all the trinkets i have acquired through my 4? years of play, that i bring out to impress new players.
    • Like x 5
  2. Castrato Well-Known Player

Make a new toon. That will be your bank toon. Send everything you can to that toon. Problem solved. I have 2 bank toons, 1 for exobytes and another for collections and auras.
    • Like x 1
  3. Phokus Active Player

Or they can just take my money for more space
    • Like x 5
  4. CountryBoyof74 Well-Known Player

How does this work? I never created a second toon. I have been with the first one I ever created for years,
    • Like x 1
  5. Balton hero Committed Player

They have this on the Marketplace....and in-game, if you click on the little + sign on the bottom corner of your inventory and/or bank and/or shared bank.
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Yeah...there comes a point where you've maxxed them all out. I am at that point, and I'm guessing the OP is too.
    • Like x 4
  7. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

I think they should remove the limits for everything or make them all 999. Long ago 16 exobytes was the max needed for one mod. Now 24 I think, taking up 2 slots.

I too have maxed out my inventory and shared. I would buy more but please at least make each space 999 where its the same item. This alone would free up so much space.
    • Like x 1
  8. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

I mean come on, devs.
    It's easy money, just like Time Capsules, but in contrast to them won't offend anyone, but instead create more satisfied customers.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

My new toon Banktoon420 is in progress xD
  10. Korvyne Committed Player

Agree with op, its getting out of hand and will only get worse. I have bank toons already and still my other toons are overladen with stuff. Just make everything stack to 999 devs, like all the tc stuff does, we know it's possible.
    • Like x 2
  11. VariableFire Loyal Player

The needing to keep pieces of gear for the specific bonus will add up pretty fast too.
  12. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Okay so when you LOG in and your character list comes up ....

Click on create NEW character.

Now it doesn't cost a thing so at this point IF the only thing you EVER plan to do with the new one is make a BANK out of it then SKIP the tutorial and you'll arrive at a safe house at level 4.

NOW... you are going to need access to the Watch Tower or Hall of Doom so spend about ??? 10 minutes and complete the first set of missions which should get you to level 9. Now you have access to the watch tower and the BANK in any of it's wings.

Teleport your character to HQ and place it in the lower level of ANY wing so it has access to the Bank and Email and then switch to your MAIN.

Add your new alt to your friend's list so sending it emails is easier and then just start sending the thing stuff you want stored.

Now here's the thing... That alt has the exact same number of inventory slots as your main AND at level 9 has no spare armor or anything else taking up space so its entire inventory now can be used like a bank. PLUS that alt also has its own bank so it has all those slots you can fill up as well. ... Since BOTH your main and the alt have access to the shared bank you can even avoid the wait time for an email to arrive and place an item you want the alt to store in the shared bank, switch characters and log the alt into the game and then access the shared bank an grab the item your main placed there and store it in the ALT"S bank.

I HAVE two of these I use to store nothing but Exobytes, Simple and Complex materials, other R+D salvage and even collectables I may want to sell or , in my case, give to another alt later.
    • Like x 1
  13. tukuan Devoted Player

If you really play the broker this gets more and more limited. I have 12 toons, each I use a bank for a specific set of things and the seasonal collections and furniture alone occupy 6 or more. Then you get into the tc items, prom box styles, RnD, other furniture and so on and before you notice it 12 banks are at 75% capacity.

I can manage as it stands but if they were to add some more slots to either bank or inv I would certainly buy them. However I would pay double or triple for more shared bank slots.
    • Like x 2
  14. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Are you willing to gamble on more slots for inventory or bank? If yes, devs will be very happy to add inventory expansion deeds (working per character, not account) for overriding current maximum to the next set of time crapsules!

Every addition is possible - as long as it fits into a time crapsule!
  15. Gimpy Loyal Player

Are you drunk?
    People say stuff like this while drunk.
    Please don't say stuff like this while drunk it usually,,,,,,

[IMG]

well, crap, never mind, it's to late to edit your post.

New stuff confirmed.
    • Like x 1
  16. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Not drunk. I was actually even thinking about putting up a guide about "Getting your idea into the game (2017)" since it's totally simple:

- write down your idea
    - think about all existing features in the current UI and market place items
    - pick a fitting example and explain to the devs how a power respec token/additional inventory slots/etc can work when put into TCs
    - double check the TC part for errors
    - click post. Your idea has 50% higher chance to make it into the game if the TC solution actually works within the current UI!

Tadaaa!!!
    • Like x 1
  17. Phokus Active Player

I would accept this as an answer to my problem as well.
    • Like x 1
  18. krytine Loyal Player

The main thing i would want is to have 8 columns instead of 7. We have 8 pieces of armor that would allow us to have 1 set of gear in a row easier to maintain. But i do believe we should have an increase to our shared bank
    • Like x 1