Inventory screen not updating

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by StealthBlue, Jan 31, 2015.

1. StealthBlue Loyal Player

After using the Watchtower Magic Wing R&D station to salvage some gear, the Inventory screen won't update to show any changes you've made until you close and re-open the screen. This goes away after a few minutes, though, I first noticed this a while ago while deleting the junk from salvaging, the icons didn't disappear from my inventory. Today, I accidently salvaged an old trinket I was keeping in my inventory for fun, and when I tried to reorganize my inventory, nothing moved. When I opened my inventory back up, several things were out of place.

I've reproduced the bug a few times on the Magic Wing R&D station, and just tested all of the other Watchtower and one R&D station in my League's Hall. I have the same issue on the Meta Wing R&D station, but I didn't have this issues when I tested it at the Tech Wing or League Hall R&D stations. I'm not sure if it had something to do with population around the R&D station at the time (Magic and Meta were crowded, there was hardly anyone at Tech, and I was the only one in the League hall at the time).

If I have some time later, I'll check the two PDs and personal lair, I might be able to get to the villain's side as well.

This was on USPS4.
    • Like x 3
  2. Yui Loyal Player

I've been experiencing this bug recently as well. I play on USPC. Sometimes my inventory won't update fast enough once I delete or move stuff.

I'm hoping something can be done about this since I'm afraid that I could delete something important by accident, if I'm not paying attention, when I'm deleting stuff in my inventory.
  3. BatGuy New Player

This usually happens to me after I use my portable workstation. USPS4
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Well, it isn't specific R&D stations. I just used the Magic Wing station again today, and didn't have the issue. There were several people around the station too. So I guess this issue is just either server or local lagg, unless it was ninja fixed.
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

6. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I did search before I created this thread, not sure why yours didn't show up. Thanks for the tip about number of items salvaged in the other thread. I'll take a look at it to see if I can recreate the bug that way.