In Progress Inventory/Bank Doesn't Scroll all the way down

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Photonaxon, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Photonaxon Well-Known Player

He doesn't know the inventory and bank can be expanded.

It won't scroll all the way down.
    • Like x 6
  2. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

There's other weird stuff with bank, anytime I move an item to bank or shared bank, the tabs in the bank change size and separation distance slightly
    • Like x 3
  3. TheHattoriHanzo New Player

I noticed this too recently. Devs please fix
    • Like x 2
  4. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

It definitely needs to be fixed asap, I can't even access the majority of my toons bank space as it doesn't allow you to scroll to the bottom.

I will also add that there is some visual bugs going on when you transfer items from your inventory and bank as well, the space between the inventory blocks expands and retracts whenever you transfer items.

And while in the league hall bank, transferring items causes the whole league bank inventory to go blank requiring you to back out and go back in to fix it.

Very odd stuff that I have never seen happen before, hopefully it gets fixed asap! :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Photonaxon Well-Known Player

When you open bank/inventory to transfer items. League Hall bank and inventory also.

League Hall bank/Inventory also has a separate bug where the League Hall Bank slots disappear, when you move items out to inventory.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We will have this fixed soon.
    • Like x 3
  7. Designated Well-Known Player