Invader mode suggestion for DCUO.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jacob Dragonhunter, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

So this was an idea that came to my mind. Everyone likes it when Mepps and CO spawn Sub Avatars and Bosses in the watchtower, and sometimes people feel it isn't enough.

So this is where Invader mode comes in.
    What is invader mode? It's a room or a mode in the watchtower where you and your friends, along with legends, have to fend off the Watchtower or Hall of Doom from invaders which can either be Brainiac or a set of iconics from the opposing faction.

I'm not sure what the rewards would be for PVE, as that's something that would be left up to you guys.

For PVP:
    With Invader mode, I figure it could go down like this. The one player becomes the BOSS!(Stats and everything.)

The player's character can either be a Legend, a Sub Avatar, or can be their own character; the general idea is that they will be boosted to a Raid Boss (probably the equivalent of the really high CR sub-avatars in the watchtower)

And as the boss, the one player has to invade the WatchTower or HOD while he or she also has to fend off the onslaught of very many other players who are fending off the Boss's invasion.

PVP rewards: 500 marks of valor if you lose, maybe a 1000 marks of valor if you win. Again, this is just a concept and I don't really know what rewards would be given out.

Thoughts?
    • Like x 5
  2. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I feel in love with the idea.
    But I recall that we already have PvE form for this for low Combat Rating.
    Secondly I wanna kiss the BOSS idea . It's existing as a PvP idea,
    I really like to try being the BOSS with long health and higher damage out to fight against others, feels cool, cause kinda tired of fighting in groups of 2 in PvP that mostly anyone chooses one target, and everyone is rated in the same level.
    Sounds like DC series that one hero is mind controlled fighting against all heroes . . .
    Really like to choose a tough toon like Doctor Fate against 3 or 4 villains . . .
    • Like x 2
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

4. Ryuvain Active Player

A player boss mode would be amazing. Full support.

Also, Me pls appeared in watchtower before? Feels like villains miss out on a lot.