Instance Maps: Raids

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by tukuan, Mar 6, 2013.

1. tukuan Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  2. tukuan Devoted Player

Tier 3 Raids

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. tukuan Devoted Player

Tier 4 Raids.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. tukuan Devoted Player

DLC 11 Raids and Ops
    Note: I have to re-map AI after the brief was moved, will update in the future

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. tukuan Devoted Player

[RESERVED]
  6. tukuan Devoted Player

[RESERVED]
  7. SnipesSaint New Player

Been searching this all over the net for it! THANKS!!
  8. mistersting New Player

Balls, wish I'd looked at this before doing Kahndaq and the Inner Sanctum. Just have to do them again :D
  9. Toastface Killah New Player

10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

These are very nice. Keep up the great work :) Already got most of them, but they'll definitely help on my alts and with new players.
  11. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Any update on this map yet?
  12. tukuan Devoted Player

I'd fallen behind on updating these as SpeedCat was doing such a good job in their threads but I'll double check that one again and add it.
    • Like x 1
  13. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Awesome! :)

Your great maps inspired me to make a guide on our league website, where I linked your threads and added your maps. :D
    http://www.odyssey-gaming.net/forum...764-briefings-investigations-general-episodes

The only thing to top those maps of yours would be adding treasure chest locations. ;)
  14. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Any News about this map yet?
    I'm trying to update my own guide, but Arti is still missing and I can't find a complete map or Location list anywhere and the Information I got so far from various sources is contradicting and confusing.

On the maps of DLC11 from you, which I linked HERE in my guide, the following are missing:

• Light green #1,
    • Dark green #3 and #4,
    • Dark blue #3 and
    • Light blue #3 and #4.

But there are two dark green #5 instead, so I guess one of them might be #3 or #4.