Inspired Tier/Gear

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by TheBadBat, Jul 12, 2016.

1. TheBadBat Well-Known Player

Now i wanted to create a villian so i did, hit lvl30 and cr 35 or so, and i wanna buy this deathstroke inspired gear/tier but when i go to two-face, there r other gears, sry if this is "nooby" but help, where i can buy these deathstroke inspired gear???
  2. XEMD Well-Known Player

There is a vendor in the Power Core, To get there go to Meta Wing :). It costs 800 Marks of Valor for 1 piece of gear

Hope this helps
  3. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Lvl 30 cr 35? Lmao,

Sorry , any toon I lvl by 30 I am @ 52 :D
  4. JeffEllis Committed Player

Gotta love skipping to tier 3 with all the broker gear + orange rings and neck from prometheums LoL.
    • Like x 1
  5. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Face,weapon from t2, vestment chest, cat legs,ras back,powergirl hands, supergirl feet, Ivy waist, batman android head,usually lvl 30 by Gotham university mission :D
    • Like x 1
  6. JeffEllis Committed Player

The exact set I use varies a bit depending on what I can farm and what's on the broker. I try to get scarecrow's cleaver and a lot of the other tier 3 drops like captain cold's shades and furred hood, ryut or sector 13 shoulders, etc. With money as easy as it is to get, there's no reason to grind from cr 34 if you're legendary.
  7. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

I forgot ryut, catwoman goggles are higher than colds if I remember
  8. JeffEllis Committed Player

Not sure about that. I think the Catwoman goggles from the tier 2 solo are high 50s and cold's shades are from the tier 3 alert are 64. I think that's pretty consistent among those styles. I think everything that drops in the tier 3 alerts that is tradeable come in at 64. Catwoman's legs are the best leg slot for that purpose though iirc. I could be wrong though, I'm going from memory here and can't login right now to look them up.