Insectoid Form

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Aree Soothsayer, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Aree Soothsayer New Player

Restoration went 1401 to 1316.
    Transforming is supposed to increase that isn't it?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We've been asking that since revamp. No answer. Best not to use it.
    • Like x 1
  3. Aree Soothsayer New Player

Well that's fine, never really liked the ugly thing and only used it for mightier heals.
    • Like x 1
  4. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Lmao that's funny and yeah they should fix it unless it's intended but otherwise what a useless tool it is . A far cry from pre revampy it's amazing how they 180 the ugly bug lol.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Insect was the best healer hands down. I remember being able to spam heals for days and blue bar would barely budge.
    • Like x 1
  6. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yes me to lol I also remember some insect forms use to out power a troll lol lol that was always fun . I use to put some trolls to shame those were the godly days heh.
    • Like x 1
  7. Plowed In Loyal Player

Issue # DC-2661 on bug reporting

Last update early August 2017.
    • Like x 1
  8. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

And Here is The Nature Prince ^-^.
  9. Ryuvain Active Player

Really? I was using bug form but if it's handicapping then I'm taking it off. Nature really needs an update with bug fixes, model updates, and general qol changes.
  10. Makaveli2989 New Player

we have been waiting on this for ages! but the devs are still busy making styles and capsules :D:D:D
    • Like x 2
  11. Ryuvain Active Player

Yep, sucks to be forced to wait forever again. I was nature back when we couldn't even attempt to dps without getting kicked or bottom scoring. (Way harder.)
  12. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah it seems many things are put on hold Becuase of this .