Inhumans

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by montazumas revenge, Nov 14, 2016.

1. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

come on...i grew up loving comics and taking comics way too seriously...but even i know why they arent going to superglue forks on a dogs head or convince a grown butt man he has to have a fork on HIS head...no amount of..."but the reason is"...or "look at this picture...thats how they are SUPPOSED to look" would matter...best of luck to the show...reasonable alterations to reusing half century old comic plots now and all...i hope its worth watching...if marvel is smart theyll hire a guy to do nothing but sit in a room watching flash and arrow shows...i think we can all agree in many ways dc is doing tv right...its just a matter of sustaining it now quality wise
    • Like x 1
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Supersoldier posted one of the pet avengers covers.

The Pet Avengers line up consists of Lockjaw, Lockheed, Hairball (Speedballs cat Niles), Zabu (Kazars sabertooth tiger), Redwing, Throg (frog thor) and Ms.Lion (!!!).

I think they picked up a couple of extra members and guest stars along the way.

Its been a while since i read the comics but I do remember LatPA as being one of the best comic book series Ive read in recent memory. Its funny, heartfelt, desperate, it works for kids but has humor only an adult can appreciate. Ig Guaras illustrations are fantastic.

Would make for a great animated series or project.

If we werent so over saturated with so many comic book movies and shows i might be more excited for the inhumans but as it is the only reason im gong to watch it is for Lockjaw.

I totally want him to be the breakout star of the show.
    • Like x 1
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

never read that comic..wow..i guessed some of the lineup in a diff post who made throg a pet?...been awhile...
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

5. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    San Diego Comic Con is in full force and here is a new trailer for Marvel's Inhumans
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Ooo, Maximus is also on that rubbish remake of "Wizard of Oz", "Emerald City"
  8. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

I Saw the Comic Con panel for this

Serinda Swan is so beautiful which makes the Medusa look something of a crime for what it does to her.

I am looking forward to seeing this.
  9. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone

[IMG]
    So it's not looking good with Marvel TV currently on damage control because in a recent panel interview, critics who have seen early footage have tore the show a new one, lol. As a result, executive producer urged,
    While actress Serinda Swan tried to defend the show's poor quality and the CGI effects,
    And even, Roel Reine who directed the first two episodes stated he was not a fan of the released trailer and feels Marvel TV jumped the gun,
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Really sounds like the ArrowFans are running scared that Marvel is daring to trample over another live-action DC production arena (like they already do with the Movies), so are trashing a product that hasn't even been finished and polished yet (like the JL movie :p)
  11. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    [IMG]
    With the early buzz sounding not so great, seems IMAX has decided to shorten the theatrical run of Marvel's Inhumans by 1 week instead of the planned 2. Oh well :rolleyes:
  12. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Loved lockjaw in the trailer
  13. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

This is fun.

14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Wait, her entire hair is CGI? :eek:
    Or did they do a 'Samson' on her? o_O
  15. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

She does wear a wig, the non-moving hair you saw in the early trailers and promo pictures is that wig.

From what it looks like, because Medusa refused to surrender during the coup, once she is captured, Maximus has her shaved. As you can see in that interview I posted, Serinda had to actually shave her head.
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Figured that that was just a pre-post-production clip (ie, before they added the sentient hair)
  17. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Grace goes a bit overboard with criticizing the accents, clothing material and buzz clippers (what don't Inhumans cut their hair?).
  18. Xorian Justice Well-Known Player

At the cost of killing off the xmen, truly sad, I am not in the least bit interested in the inhumans.
    • Like x 1
  19. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    So if anyone who hasn't seen Marvel's Inhumans :confused: save your money and just wait until it hits tv. Not really worth spending to go see it in IMAX. Adding to this, Marvel TV's Jeph Loeb has confirmed what was said the reasoning behind why INHUMANS was forced into the MCU but then demoted to television:
    Yet after reading what Loeb said, my reaction was...
    [IMG]
  20. DCUO Post Loyal Player

• Like x 1