Inhumans

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by montazumas revenge, Nov 14, 2016.

1. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

He loves to play fetch with the thing , and wrestle with the hulk
  2. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

imagine the Batmobile...but it poops and can play fetch...
    • Like x 1
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Can't it do that already? o_O
    • Like x 2
  4. Hamurabi Jones Committed Player

You're thinking of the Scatmobile, right?
    • Like x 1
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Well, it belches toxic fumes and is remote-controlled, that counts as pooping and playing fetch, doesn't it?
    • Like x 1
  6. Hamurabi Jones Committed Player

Point taken. But any scene with a true-to-comic Lockjaw would suck up the budget pretty quickly. I'm going to regret typing this, but if they just put an English Bulldog with a tuning fork on his head, which would most likely steer this ship into comedy waters.....my fears might be assuaged.

This iteration of the Inhumans looks pretty dismal, though. And, yes, Medusa definitely looks like she'd rather be somewhere else.....only to be replaced by someone who fits the role better.
  7. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

8. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

So watching the teaser after the finale of AOS and thinking it over, Marvel wants us to go to IMAX theaters on September 1st to see the first 2 episodes of the show and then catch it on tv where it will be free? Also, get this, it appears it will be slotted at 9pm on Fridays. :confused:
  9. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone,
    So here's some photos that have leaked on the Inhumans show
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Really hoping Medusa's hair looks better once they add the CGI...

And BlackBolt and Lockjaw without their tuning fork still looks wrong... or is that pale 'U' shaped thing on Lock's head supposed to be his fork? o_O
  11. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Good eye on that one. I think that's what it is instead of having the tuning fork on his head, similar to how Black Bolt doesnt use a full on costume with the fork on his head as well. I guess they're taking some liberties on their design. However, if Black Bolt talks without causing massive damage around him, I'm going to be quite vexed.
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

If he talks at all, even a whisper is catastrophic, the only time he ever talked, was when he became a zombie, and then they couldn't get him to shut up! :p
  13. DCUO Post Loyal Player

This looks bad...terribad.
    The CW called, they want their costumes back. :p
    • Like x 1
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Has that idiot not been watching any Earth history? Why does he believe they will be 'free' or even 'safe' on Earth? o_O
  15. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Maybe he was using a streaming service that didn't carry the more recent seasons of Agents of SHIELD. :D
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Or the local news, or sports channels, or TV at all
  17. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

You know, honestly, it looks like something the CW would muster up if they ever did a New Gods series or something. While I am slightly interested in the Inhumans from the comics, a live action adaptation requires more cinematic gravitas than what was shown in the trailer. My hype has dwindled per my...
    *reaction*
    [IMG]

PS: By the way that a little belch Black Bolt released when he was hit by that cop should have destroyed half of the city he was in. Also I'm fully expecting a "don't expect to see the Inhumans in any of our movies" announcement from Kevin Feige, lol.
  18. Hamurabi Jones Committed Player

There's something about the look and/or bearing of Medusa in the show that reminds me of....
  19. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Also, though I kind of despise the current Marvel animated shows, they do have some nice scenes every now and then like this Inhumans cameo that looks a lot better than the live action versions
  20. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

lets see...lockjaw
    [IMG]
    lockheed
    [IMG]
    redwing
    [IMG]
    i can think of a lot of members...would lock lead?...in animal terms hes pretty smart...hes their "fantasticar" too