Inhumans

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by montazumas revenge, Nov 14, 2016.

1. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

2. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Interesting, very interesting.
  3. MrScratch New Player

Honestly, I a bit disappointed but honestly it doesn't surprise me, although Marvel is really good at presenting new series on the big screen, eg. Guardians of the Galaxy. But the inhumans are definitely more obscure.
    I kinda understand why really, but could be really anything due to development, conflicts in story and continuity, directors etc. But if it's becoming a TV show then it would benefit much better. The characters take a bit more understanding and having a TV series gives great character development and story progression.

At least in my opinion.
  4. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

While hooray, Inhumans finally joining the MCU, a side of me rolls my eyes because it's going to be a TV show and with the budget Marvel TV has on ABC, yeesh. It sucks that they won't get a movie but I guess they'll be included somehow.

Plus I wouldn't say obscure nowadays since Marvel is giving them a big push to take over the X-men with the Death of X storyline. And when you take a sec to think why. Marvel is doing the same thing they did with the Fantastic Four comics and are slowly chipping away the presence of the Xmen and free advertising for FOX. Now I know this isn't the first time the children of the atom died but who knows how Marvel will revive them.
    [IMG]
  5. BigAl Devoted Player

I thought this was going to be a thread about Funhouse residents.....:D
    • Like x 1
  6. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone,
    Here's a little behind the scenes insight / info into why the Inhumans ended up on Marvel Television instead of in the MCU.

• Like x 1
  7. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Xenia B Well-Known Player

Not liking Medusa's look there but the rest look good.
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What about Black Bolt's tuning fork in his forehead? And, are they going to have the most powerful Inhuman of them all, Lockjaw?
    • Like x 1
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I hope Black Bolt's actor isn't paid by the line.
  11. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

He's going to be there
  12. DCUO Post Loyal Player

13. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i want a lockjaw and the pet avengers series.
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Anyone who tries and call Lockjaw a 'pet' will find their head teleported up their arze!
    Okay, posted this before starting to watch that first clip, knew that someone would get that wrong, but some guy who supposedly 'knows' about the Inhumans? o_O

And why? Why do they always have to screw with the iconic outfits? That outfit they showed BlackBolt in? That is what he will be wearing the whole time (it certainly does not look like a 'royal garb'), because they 'modernised' it, like they have done with nearly every. single. damn. costume, except for in the "Deadpool" movies
  15. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Lockjaw isn't a pet, he is a full member of the Inhuman Royal Family, before he got Misted, he was just as 'human' as the others
  17. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

My first reaction when watching the teaser was cool, the Inhumans. Then I saw ABC. The I was like pbllt.
  18. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Being pedantic - the comic title is Lockjaw AND the Pet Avengers. I can't see any way to read that title as implying / stating that Lockjaw is considered a pet.

Source? The only place I found (in my quick 30 second google) was a wiki that states "At one time it was stated that Lockjaw was a humanoid who was deformed by exposure to these same mists, however this revelation has been stated to be an elaborate prank. His true origin remains unclear and it is still unknown whether he is an "Inhuman dog" or a dog-shaped Inhuman."
  19. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Last I heard was in a ff comic a long time ago, he was human before the mist , it transformed him and he not only took on the looks but also the characteristics of a dog
    • Like x 1
  20. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Well, there you go then...marvel.com says "Lockjaw is a member of the Inhumans royal family, mutated by the Terrigen Mists into his canine form."

The use of "into" implies he wasn't a canine to start with. Still...even though it's marvel.com, it's a wiki.

Comicvine says "One Inhuman dog was transformed by the same Mist".

Lots of reddit threads about it, but I can't see anything concrete.

The only thing that is agreed on, is that Lockjaw is a teleporting Inhuman.