Infinite Icons is now recruiting!!! USPS Hero

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by ITony StarkI, Jul 27, 2017.

1. ITony StarkI Active Player

We are a new and quickly growing league established by knowledgeable, veteran DCUO players. We are looking for players who are fans of comicbook characters! Our founding members are motivated to find as many players who are at or wish to be at endgame level.

THERE IS NO CR OR SKILL POINT REQUIREMENT TO JOIN!

We welcome players of all levels and experience to join us in our effort to grow stronger as a league. We are building a healthy and fun playing environment.

So if you are looking for a place to call home, where you can increase Combat Rating and gain Skill Points...this is the place for you! If you've ever wanted to play as one of your favorite comicbook icons...this is the place for you. We do not duplicate characters so everyone feels unique in the league, so it's first come first serve on your choice of hero/villain/antihero. Must be 18 to join and have legendary membership.

If you're interested in joining please contact the following characters in-game:

TheCaptain Cold
    Leader
    Gadgets Controller/DPS
    CR 206
    SP 284

ZatannaJ L
    Council of Icons
    Sorcery Heal/DPS
    CR 201
    SP 293

VIGlLANTE (spelled VIGLIANTE)
    Council of Icons
    Munitions DPS/Controller
    CR 201
    SP 308

CONTACT NOW to claim your icon and get started on the journey to DCUO greatness!
    • Like x 1
  2. Soulwinner95 New Player

Hero
    USPS
    98/78
    Atomic
    Tank
    Have Mic
    Legendary
    Soulwinner95/ Suntopian
    Getting back into it. Used to be a beast just need someone to show me the ropes again and looking for an ACTIVE League
  3. ITony StarkI Active Player

I added Suntopian to my friends list, when you're online I'll hit you up and we can talk. Thanks for the post!
  4. ITony StarkI Active Player

Added Tim Drake Robin and Crimson Avenger today! Thanks for joining guys!
    • Like x 1
  5. ITony StarkI Active Player

Roster is filling up quick! Here's who has joined so far:

Swamp Thing
    Kon El
    Dr Strange
    Tim Drake
    Crimson Avenger
    Kyle Rayner
    John Stewart
    Power Girl

Thanks everyone for joining!
  6. Soulwinner95 New Player

Did you send me a tell could send it again
    • Like x 1
  7. ITony StarkI Active Player

Yes I did yesterday, if I see you on this evening I'll message you again. No worries.
  8. ITony StarkI Active Player

Welcome to the league WonderWoman!
  9. ITony StarkI Active Player

After 5 days we are up to 16 active members! Already starting league feat runs, looking forward to more new recruits!
  10. ITony StarkI Active Player

17 members! Welcome Zachary Zatara!
  11. ITony StarkI Active Player

Up to 20 members!
    Welcome Hal Jordan, Carol Ferris, and Deadpool!
  12. ITony StarkI Active Player

Welcome Green Arrow and Aqualad!
  13. AlphaX89 Level 30

I have a Lar-El, New 52 Wally West, and a Smallville Blur. I'm also willing to create a toon if need be.
  14. ITony StarkI Active Player

Which one are you on most? Send me a tell in-game so I can add you please
  15. ITony StarkI Active Player

Up to 24 members! Thanks everyone for reading and you consideration. Please post here or hit me up in-game if you have any questions. Remember you can play as ANY iconic hero or villain from not just comics, but TV, cinema, and anime as well. Look forward to hearing from you guys!
  16. ITony StarkI Active Player

You may join with any character you like and feel like you want to accomplish the most with. Our goal is to get all our members to endgame level with 200+ SP
  17. Whitewolf583 New Player

Would like to join. Tired of being in Leagues that do nothing. Primary Toon Name: Margaretha McCleod-CR103
  18. ITony StarkI Active Player

Hit me up in-game would love to discuss your recruitment.
    INVINCIBLE IRONMAN (spelled LNVINCLBLE LR0NMAN)
    I'm on every day in the evening about 5 pm CT
  19. AlphaX89 Level 30

I just sent you an email from my Blur character.
  20. ITony StarkI Active Player

Ok I'll get back to you this evening. Thanks!