Fixed Infestation

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Hraesvelg, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Hraesvelg Always Right

Heroes are coming out of the baseboards in the HoD. Did someone leave a plate of food out? We need to squash these bugs.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

Well, heroes are in danger now.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Ah, looks like the bug where you were tagged as being of the opposite faction is back? Tell them to activate their pvp flags. ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Probably just the sort of wackiness that occurs when people continually refresh the game trying to get in as the server finishes booting up and actually manage to slip through. I’m not judging, I’m doing it too. Need that Atlantean utility belt goodness. :p
  5. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Wow, the devs are going to patch something that the community wanted yet a unintended bug delivers it instead?
    Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.
    • Like x 2
  6. PolarisSylar Committed Player

How about if the people turn on the pvp toggle flag . Then, they all can pvp .
    Oh, the madness
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
  8. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

This is amazing lol, i I wish I could get online and join before it gets fixed
  9. ACLife Active Player

Everytime I use the phase option in open world (not my base) I am put outside the map.
    • Like x 1
  10. AV Loyal Player

I received a random /t from a villain saying I, personally, was in HoD. I said, no, that I was in my Volcano base and had just logged on and they said whoever it was had my name and had been speaking.
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

Ha! I put this in another subforum just as a joking post, but I guess since it WAS a bug and I used the language of vermin, it got shunted over here, LOL.

Edit: It appears what's going on is that it's warping you to the MAP that the person is on, as well as the phase.
  12. blackdeadpool New Player

So I have found 3 villains in the Chinatown police station. One of them told me their a glitch where the teleporter puts you in the wrong area. And he said their were heroes in the hall of doom as well.
  13. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player