Infamous: Second Son

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Nebula153, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

Anybody else REALLY excited for this? I haven't had such anticipation for a game release like this since Assassin's Creed 3.

• Like x 3
  2. KemistiOMG Committed Player

No you're not the only one, sadly looks like we're the only two lol. I only found this thread because i was searching if anyone on forums is talking about it since it's out within a month
    • Like x 1
  3. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

Haha, I swear I saw somebody else mention it on a certain thread that I can't remember. I would think that people playing a superhero/villain MMO would love to mess around in this game. Seriously, Neon powers, who could have thought of that?
    • Like x 1
  4. KemistiOMG Committed Player

I also want to do in DC what Delsin does in my signature lol
    • Like x 1
  5. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

New movement mode right there man.
    • Like x 1
  6. Meta Flare New Player

This and dragon age 3 are literally the only two games I am worried about. I just bought my ps4 last night and I only got it cuz second son is coming out. I think infamous is the best super hero game ever.
  7. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

Agreed. It's literally the only reason I bought the console. I bought the PS3 for the original Infamous as well and 2 just made it even better.
    • Like x 1
  8. NexGenX New Player

I think I need a PS4 now lol
    • Like x 3
  9. Rebelled New Player

Assassin's creed 3? hahaha.

And Infamous has always been a "pretty game".. and the gameplay wasn't the most fun for me.
  10. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Infamous all day!

Day 1 download for me.
    • Like x 1
  11. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Why do all the anti-heroes nowadays have to look like they just got out of a John Mayer concert?
    • Like x 1
  12. Deathmike Devoted Player

Looks interesting, would of been cool if it wasn't console exclusive.

Deathmike out.
  13. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I pre-ordered it on PSN last month...Ive been excited for this game since I saw the reveal trailer
  14. TrueOlympus New Player

I'm buying a Ps4 for DCUO.... and this game right here
    • Like x 1
  15. Johnnylagz117 New Player

And he has smoke powers I mentioned them and hinted this game and more smoke from mortal kombat ...

I've always liked infamous 1 and loved infamous 2 I'm not the biggest fan tho but it's w solid game that I wouldn't pass up ever .

Can't wait.
  16. Evil Grave New Player

Looks pretty good and the game play seems much better than Infamous 1 and 2 especially the movement as in Infamous 1 it was chore to move around the world and while Infamous 2 improved movement in the game Second Son movements seems to be the best of the series . One thing I don't like though is the fact that if you want to find out what happened between Infamous 2 and Second Son you have to pre order the game to get the extra missions titled "Coles Legacy" , which according to the video I watched won't be available as dlc after the game is launched, its frustrating for those of us that want closure to Cole Macgraths story and can't pre order the game.
  17. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

True. Fortunately you will find plenty of Youtube videos of it when it comes out. I have a feeling that it won't be that fun of a DLC to play anyway to at least Youtube is there.
  18. Evil Grave New Player

I just hope it make sense as Infamous 2 world and Second Sons are vastly different . Is it me or is the collector edition does seem that interesting as Infamous 2 ? Not fan of Beanie hats, but I supposed Delsins vest is ok but everything else seems very meh to me .
  19. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

Yeah, it isn't as interesting. I didn't get the Infamous 2 Collectors Edition but I wanted to so badly, a figurine, a backpack. I don't need a Beanie though. :p
    • Like x 1