Indigo-1 Not opening corrupted doors

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by lfc09kris, Aug 7, 2015.

1. lfc09kris Well-Known Player

as the title says ive had to leave a few duos because she just doesnt open the door even though all the crystals are destroyed
  2. Mega Chiroptera Well-Known Player

I've noticed her AI is a bit *squishy*. Make sure you lead her to the door and then give her space. She's a little slow but she means well. ;)
  3. Sore Steadfast Player

I've had this happen once. We doubled back a half dozen times. Checked every nook and cranny. Warped to rally. Led her right to the door. Etc. we had to walk out of the instance.
  4. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I had this happen last night. Same deal.
  5. Millbarge Developer

I saw this mentioned once before but we have yet to reproduce this internally.
    Is there a particular section this is occurring in? or is it random?

-Millbarge
  6. Miike Fury Well-Known Player

happened to me, she wouldnt open the second boss door
  7. ProfessorKanua Committed Player

Check the Dev Discussion thread for this duo, I talked about it in there.
  8. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

There is a pretty good issue reporting this in the tracker:
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-725

I hope it helps to reproduce it :).
    • Like x 1
  9. Sore Steadfast Player

I'm not sure what caused it. I'm hoping it wasn't all my shapeshifting.
  10. ProfessorKanua Committed Player

I figured it out, there is a video that I recorded if you're curious in the Dev Discussion thread.
  11. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

USPS4
    Same issue. It happens at the second boss room door. She doesn't open the door. Happened twice already.
  12. Sore Steadfast Player

Rushing ahead one mob and popping the crystal without Indigo nearby. Sounds right.
  13. DongBLAST New Player

She also seems to get stuck on the crystals.
    • Like x 1
  14. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

This happened to me too. When it happened, the person who originally talked to Indigo-1 at the start of the instance had left and I was with another player who joined. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
  15. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Here we go again Devs, it happened to me again even after the latest hotfix
    Server Hotfix - August 26, 2015

Duo

Corrupted Zamaron

Added a number of fail safes to make sure that all doors open after players successfully remove the corruption from the crystals and defeat any Black Lanterns in the way.
    So after we defeated the first boss, Idigo-1 stuck next to the non-corrupted-closed door in 1st boss room:
    [IMG]
    I believe she wanted to cleanse poor sapphire lying on the other side, to bad she can't pass through the closed door.

[IMG]
    So we decided to go further without her, removed the corruption from the crystals and defeat any Black Lanterns,
    The fail safe worked, 2nd boss room door opened after few secs. After that we took care of crystals/Black Lanterns again but the last door didn't open this time, even after 5 mins so we gave up.

[IMG]
    We thought that was because Indigo was too far behind (still stucked in 1st boss room).
  16. comrade sonya Committed Player

She's still getting stuck behind the crystal before the last door, please either give us a cog to manually open the door or move the crystal (for the future let iconics accompany us but don't make our progress depend on them)