Fixed Increased incidence of game crashes on PS5 during load screens after recent GU

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Pandeth New Player

After days of no crashing, it finally happened again. A hard crash
  2. Pandeth New Player

Just had another system crash @ 1935 PST 11JAN23. I was leaving SoBA Alert to IK
  3. Pogovondoom New Player

I've been having this issue since sins of black Adam, support just got back to me and gave me the reinstall or it's my internet argument even though I told them that it was already known on the bug report forum. They got their subscription time from us and they don't care now because I was basically told oh well when I asked if they could pause it until this issue was resolved 0/10 customer service.
  4. Pandeth New Player

Several more game crashes, just had a system crash @ 1757pm PST 18JAN23.

I keep gettimng "Its not our area, post on forums" And you asked a company that loves their money to stop taking yoours, Smart request but that outcome was inevitable.
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

One off crash at approximately 9:07PM UK time today after leaving Central City Starro Deluge Zone to teleport back to House of Legends (towards the end of load screen). EU PS5.
  6. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

One-off crash occurred at 11:08PM last night (20/01/2023) after warp rallying via the teleport back to the Mission Hub while in Metal Gotham City.

Is there any way of reducing load times or revamping the load screen system in DCUO? There must be something off in the coding at the end of every load screen in gameplay that messes with consoles in particular.
    • Like x 1
  7. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

@Devs. Saying in progress is not actual progress :mad:. Worry less about the next money grab and fix the game or there'll be nobody left to grab money from (ok, a little unlikely but still). USPS btw.
    • Like x 2
  8. Pandeth New Player

2 back to back game crashes on Wednesday and one system crash at 1414 PST 1/22/23.

Agred
  9. Belthazur Dedicated Player

This Same Issues happens to me Often and im on PC. DEVS FIX YOUR GAME ALREADY
    • Like x 2
  10. Pandeth New Player

2nd system crash today, this one at 3000 PST
    This has been occuring since SoBA with no fix. Im afraid all thee system crashes are going to make our systems unresponsive and if that occurs I can gaurantee more than just lost subs. Fix the game
  11. Pandeth New Player

Game cfasshed ttwic in 2 hours then 5m later a system crash.

So with all this crashing, you are refunding our subs for thee year, right.
  12. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I have switched back to playing DCUO on the PS4 because of the hard crashes and while I still crash often, at least it's not killing my system. A piece of advice for Daybreak/DI, fixing a crack in a wall is more important than figuring out what color of paint to use, emotes can wait, game-breaking bugs can't.
    • Like x 2
  13. Pandeth New Player

Agreed
    • Like x 1
  14. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Had a one off crash now at 8:38pm UK time on EU PS5 at the end of a load screen after accepting a queue invitation to enter Anniv: Centennial Collapse and attempting to transition into the instance.
  15. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Had a one off crash now at 8:46pm UK time on EU PS5 at the end of a load screen after accepting a queue invitation to enter Anniv: Speed Force Flux (Event) and attempting to transition into the instance.

(If this happens again this evening I'll post a separate thread)
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have a fix we are much more confident in ready for our next game update, for February.
    • Like x 3
  17. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Hard crash today, green screen, @5:18 CST.

This fix can't come soon enough! Nit sure why we have to wait until February though. I would like it much sooner.
    • Like x 2
  18. Soc Level 30

The next game update isn't till you release Valentine's Day Event February 8th, that's another 2 weeks away, this has been going on for months now.

Logged in today at 11:33 am warped to my base and crashed. Most of my league is so frustrated by the crashes they just stopped logging in. Like why is it taking so long to fix something that you caused with a game update. I decided it was just better for me to unsub till this gets fixed and go play another game that doesn't crash 20+ times day!
    • Like x 1
  19. Pandeth New Player

Wait, they have a fix and theu arnt pushing it. Something that will keep us from potentially losing our systems. Daybreak you better have some good compensation,

I have some immense patience, but if there is only a patch, Bye Felica.
  20. Random Mind Dedicated Player

[IMG]

(I'll believe it when I see it.....)
    • Like x 1