Increase the kick penalty!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheDarknessWithin, Aug 8, 2016.

1. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

And make it 6 hours please!

Regards DBL.
    • Like x 2
  2. Hallowedness New Player

If anything it needs to be greatly reduced
    • Like x 1
  3. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

It should be 30 mins to kick someone. I sorry but sometimes it's needed when you pug. Also, whenever you enter a new instance, you're kick penalty should be renewed. The only new thing I would just is making it where you cannot kick someone until 30-45 minutes have passed at the start of a new raid/alert.

30 mins for alerts
    45 mins for raids

The kick system needs to be improved again.
    • Like x 3
  4. Jumpnit Dedicated Player

No reason why, no opinion as to what problem this solves or hardship it alleviates. Not a very constructive post.
  5. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Your humour detector must broken.
    • Like x 2
  6. it_was_Friday Dedicated Player

How long do your alerts and raids usually take you to complete?!?
  7. it_was_Friday Dedicated Player

With brevity, juxtaposition, and hyperbole, there is no need for a smiley.

I think you did just fine.
    Hope it works.
    • Like x 1
  8. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

It's not about my time, it's a suggestion to improve the kicking system. You cannot go around kicking randoms at the start of a instance.
  9. it_was_Friday Dedicated Player

I know you mean it gets abused because jerks look at CR and just vote to kick immediately. But those jerks are not a majority, and who would want to be stuck with them anyway.

But I think we should be able to kick at any point in time. If you start an instance, and some guy just won't take off PVP gear, it would be better to be able to get rid of him. It's better to try to get things order as soon as possible.

Also, I don't think anyone's right/privilege to do something (anything, even IRL) because other people abuse it. For example, I believe it is wrong to to Iimit legal gun owners rights because some people commit crimes with firearms.

Following this analogy, but back on topic...
    Voting is the way the common player can fight back against jerks.
    Fire with fire.

You can pry my voting from my cold dead hands.
  10. krytine Loyal Player

15 to 20 and I would agree
  11. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I beg to differ. I don't join instances to educate people who should be educated about their role, suggested CR, etc by now. That's not my job and its also not my fault people expect to be carried.

Yeah, some pretty foul things can happen but it's a group decision and not one persons decision. If the group doesn't want to carry someone or run with a particular person they should not be forced to do so. My time is my time, you can do whatever you want with your time but when you waste my time then there's a problem that will be addressed, with the kick option, or not.
    • Like x 2
  12. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Thread needs to be closed as op is lacking evidence, explanation, and etc.
  13. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Wow, people are so shallow when it comes to trolling.
  14. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Even though I'm pretty sure you're kidding
    [IMG]
  15. iClip Committed Player

AWWWWW, was someone kicked from a raid????
    You do realize that the 3 hour kick window was introduced because Spytle was kicked from raid because he was not doing well...I get a feeling that this post was made because you were kicked from raid...or you think your a speaker for the people and they get kicked often and they mentioned it to you and you felt obliged to bring it up on the forums....
    [IMG]
  16. taylor0987 Well-Known Player

Huh? I thought the game already did not allow kicking at the beginning of an instance.
  17. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Another one, read the whole thread and see that I'm trolling you twit.
    • Like x 1
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

Oh and make it so we cant invite league mates or friend into the instance too :p 1 of the worst ideas ive ever seen :rolleyes:
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

I cant agree more. Idk where this stuff that others are obligated to teach others the game, their role, and their powerset came from. We are all paying for the game, well some are, for entertainment. None of us work for daybreak and the game should be teaching its players. There is nothing wrong with giving some advice. But this u should go help a bunch of players stuff is just silly. If someone asks me a question ill answer them. But just giving out advice when no1 asked or having to teach a 170+ player how to play the game? No. NO. Half the time u try and offer advice u get ignored anyways or get rudeness in return. U cant teach/help players that dont want to be taught or helped.
    • Like x 1