In game GM's recruiting

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CaptainColdilocks, Aug 12, 2015.

1. CaptainColdilocks Dedicated Player

A league mate if mine recently got asked if he wanted to be a GM from (apparently) an in game GM. My league mate does not want to but said that I might be interested so he pulled me into a chat with this "GM". He quickly told me that I cannot be a GM because I was flagged for spamming chat...

Any idea if this is legit?

I will admit that I did get scammed around the time he said I was flagged AND when the person who scammed me tried to "trade" his stuff again, I'd let people know he was a scammer. That's about it.
  2. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

3. CaptainColdilocks Dedicated Player

I doubt it as well. However, he did give a rough estimate of when I would have been flagged and it made sense.

To actual GM's... There's very few people who would take the GM role as serious as I would and be out for the greater good of the game. Just sayin'

My "spamming" was a warning to other players.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is not legit. Please report GM impersonation via a CS ticket at help.daybreakgames.com
  5. CaptainColdilocks Dedicated Player

Thank you!

Consider it done.

Edit: THE GREATER GOOD ;)
  6. Stark23 Committed Player

Someone tried this on me as well. He tried soliciting my personal PSN info in order for him to make me a GM. Reported in game and submitted a ticket online. Who knows what happened.
  7. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

Same here. I reported this last week as it seemed very shady.