In case you can't get on test - Stat descriptions in GU73

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DCUO Addict, Jul 24, 2017.

1. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I apologize if I'm duplicating any other posts. I wasn't able to find another thread with this information. PLEASE NOTE: This is from the test server, and there are still changes being made. I don't have any reason to believe that this will change before it hits Live, but I don't have any reason to believe it won't change either. :)

• Health measures ability to withstand knockout. While out of combat, you regenerate a percentage of your max Health every second.
    • Power is required to use abilities in your Loadout, and is drained as they are preformed. You passively regenerate a percentage of your max Power every second - this amount is increased out of combat.
    • Defense reduces damage from non-player enemies.
    • Might determines the damage of your superpowers.
      • Superpower Damage = Base Superpower Multiplier * (100% Might)
    • Restoration is combined with Dominance to determine the potency of healing and shield abilities.
      • Healing = Base Healing Multiplier * (30% Restoration + 25% Dominance)
      • Shield = Base Shield Multiplier * (112.5% Restoration + 150% Dominance)
    • Vitalization determines the potency of your power heals. This does not affect yoru passive power regeneration or power regeneration from weapon attacks.
      • Power Healing = Base Power Healing Multiplier * (50% Vitalization)
    • Precision is combined with your Weapon DPS to determine the damage of your weapon attacks.
      • Weapon damage = Base Weapon Damage Multiplier * (50% Weapon DPS * 100% Precision)
    • Toughness reduces damage from player enemies.
    • Dominance is combined with Restoration to determine the potency of healing and shield abilities. At high levels, Dominance must be higher than enemy Willpower for crowd control effects to be effective.
      • Healing = Base Healing Multiplier * (30% Restoration + 25% Dominance)
    • Combat Rating measures your combat effectiveness based upon the best equipment in your possession.
    • Equipped CR measures your combat effectiveness based upon the equipment you're currently using.
    • Weapon DPS is combined with your Precision to determine the damage or your weapon attacks.
      • Weapon damage = Base Weapon Damage Multiplier * (50% Weapon DPS * 100% Precision)
    • Weaponization Skill increases the size and weight of the objects that can be lifted and thrown.
    • Weaponization Rating increases the among of damage caused by thrown or smashed objects.
    • Critical Weapon Attack Damage is the bonus percent damage of a critical weapon hit.
    • Critical Weapon Attack Chance is the chance that a weapon attack will critically hit.
    • Critical Ability Attack Damage is the bonus percent damage of a critical superpower hit.
    • Critical Ability Attack Chance is the chance that a superpower attack will critically hit.
    • Critical Healing Magnitude is the bonus percent healing of a critical heal.
    • Critical Healing Chance is the chance that a heal will critically hit.
    • Critical Power Magnitude is the bonus percent power healing of a critical power heal.
    • Critical Power Chance is the chance that a power heal will critically hit.

PvE Armor
    Types of stats given
    All pieces - Health, Power, Precision, Might, Restoration, Vitalization, Weaponization Rating
    Weapon also gives Weapon DPS; all armor except rings, trinket/utility belt and necklace also give Defense

Sockets and Affinity Bonuses
    Head
    • DPS - Yellow Socket - Might and Weaponization Rating
    • Tank - Red Socket - Health
    • Healer - Red Socket - Restoration
    • Troller - Blue Socket - Vitalization
    Back
    • DPS - Red Socket - Health
    • Tank - Blue Socket - Restoration
    • Healer - Yellow Socket - Power
    • Troller- Yellow Socket - Power
    Chest
    • DPS - Blue Socket - Weaponization Rating and Precision
    • Tank - Yellow Socket - Health
    • Healer - Blue Socket - Restoration
    • Troller - Red Socket - Vitalization
    Legs
    • DPS - Blue Socket - Might and Weaponization Rating
    • Tank - Yellow Socket - Health
    • Healer - Blue Socket - Restoration
    • Troller - Red Socket - Vitalization
    Shoulders
    • DPS - Yellow Socket - Weaponization Rating and Precision
    • Tank - Red Socket - Health
    • Healer - Red Socket - Restoration
    • Troller - Blue Socket - Vitalization
    Hands
    • DPS - Red Socket - Power
    • Tank - Blue Socket - Restoration
    • Troller - Yellow Socket - Power
    Waist
    • DPS - Red Socket - Health
    • Tank - Blue Socket - Dominance
    • Troller- Yellow Socket - Dominance
    Feet
    • Tank - Blue Socket - Dominance
    • Troller- Yellow Socket - Dominance
    Ring
    • Tank - Blue Socket - Power
    • Troller- Yellow Socket - Power
    • Like x 6
  2. DCUO Addict Committed Player

My Thoughts on Potential Changes to Description
    These descriptions are very helpful. There are a few places that I think could use a little clarification. I'm trying to look at this from the perspective of a new player, so these things might seem obvious. Alternatively, I may be wrong about how some stats work - if so, please correct me!!! (Suggested changes in red.)
    • Power is required to use abilities in your Loadout, and is drained as they are preformed. You passively regenerate a percentage of your max Power every second - this amount is increased out of combat. The rate of passive regeneration is affected by the Focus you choose when spending Stat Points.
    • Restorationis combined with Dominance to determine the potency of healing and shield abilities.
      • Healing Out/Self-Healing = Base Healing Multiplier * (30% Restoration + 25% Dominance)
    • Vitalizationdetermines the potency of your power heals. This does not affect yoru passive power regeneration or power regeneration from weapon attacks.
      • Power Healing Out = Base Power Healing Multiplier * (50% Vitalization)
    • Dominance is combined with Restoration to determine the potency of healing and shield abilities. At high levels, Dominance must be higher than enemy Willpower for crowd control effects to be effective. Dominance does not affect the degree to which you attract the attention of enemies.
      • Healing Out/Self-Healing = Base Healing Multiplier * (30% Restoration + 25% Dominance)
    • Critical Weapon Attack Damage is the bonus percent damage of a critical weapon hit. Recommended for Damage (Weapons)
    • Critical Weapon Attack Chance is the chance that a weapon attack will critically hit. Recommended for Damage (Weapons)
    • Critical Ability Attack Damage is the bonus percent damage of a critical superpower hit. Recommended for Damage (Superpowers)
    • Critical Ability Attack Chance is the chance that a superpower attack will critically hit. Recommended for Damage (Superpowers)
    • Critical Healing Magnitude is the bonus percent healing of a critical heal. Recommended for Healer, Tank
    • Critical Healing Chance is the chance that a heal will critically hit. Recommended for Healer, Tank
    • Critical Power Magnitude is the bonus percent power healing of a critical power heal. Recommended for Controller
    • Critical Power Chance is the chance that a power heal will critically hit. Recommended for Controller
    • Like x 1
  3. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

since your on test , what weapon does the most damage ? ty :)
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

-_-
    • Like x 7
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Looks like he completely missed the point of the revamp xD
    • Like x 2
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Edit cause I have to be nice: most weapons are pretty even, pick what you like to use
    • Like x 3
  7. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Come on guys lets not pretend there won't be one or two weapons that rules them all after revamp :p. Give it some time...it will happen more than likely. I hope I'm wrong and I would be pleasantly surprised if I am :).
    • Like x 5
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah every time I see a revamp video everyone's using a good mix of weapons and it is beautiful to watch.
    • Like x 2
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Of course there will be, just not by the huge margin we see today lol
    • Like x 3
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I'm going back to MA :D I miss my shuriken storm
    • Like x 2
  11. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

why you guys being mean >.> i just wanted to make sure everything is even before i buy a weapon....
  12. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

ikr :/
  13. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Yeah. Sure.
    • Like x 2
  14. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

bye Felecia :D
  15. DCUO Addict Committed Player

OK, now that the weapons stuff is out of the way, anyone have any feedback on how the stats are described? :D
    • Like x 1
  16. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Yeah, I understand that a player with 200+ SP will be competitive but I haven't tried testing with SP lower than that. Do you know if the SP=CR rule still stands? Also, how is HL doing?
    • Like x 1
  17. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I haven't tested hard light, just haven't had as much time to test as I would like, plus, I'm a mediocre DPS at best. My focus has been on testing content at different tiers, and I've been sticking with the SP=CR rule. I have HT mods, but no other mods. I'm doing it that way because I feel like it approximates the experience of a new player that's moving up through the tiers. Most people don't mod every new piece of armor they get, and generator mods come or don't based on RNG. All that being said, most of the content is very do-able. I just haven't been able to test out the raids at all.

TL;DR - If you're trying to compete on the scoreboard, you'll need lots of skill points. Otherwise, SP=CR seems to work just fine.
    • Like x 2
  18. Derio 15000 Post Club

If you are a weapons only user then I suggest using weapons that have long combos. However brawling haymaker was recently fixed so its good to use now as well.

If you are hybrid user then use quick hit weapons with short combos.

And if you are doing PftT, then any weapon will do.
    • Like x 1
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You are very likely correct....doesn't mean we should start the s**t show this early, or encourage the idiots that want to start the FoTM race already. While there will likely be many adjustments to be made once this goes live, the last thing we want is to need yet another round of balance passes instead of other improvements that can benefit all (as opposed to this DPS race).
    • Like x 4
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

How about you run content now, get as many weapon boxes as you can, wait till Wednesday and test for yourself. Isn't exploration part of the fun??? Don't you have ideas for your characters??? Or are you one of the many mindless cookie cutter copiers who are only concerned with the scoreboard??? Either way all of the FoTH crap will rise up soon enough...let's not accelerate the absurdity please!!??!!
    • Like x 4