Improved PlayStation 4 Patch Download Sizes!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 3, 2014.

1. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

Keep in mind it is also dependent upon how many other people are downloading this same update at the same time... and I am betting there are a lot of people downloading right now.
  2. Ebon Angel New Player

This would make sense if I hadn't started at 10 am EST and my husband's PS3 downloaded in 90 minutes when we both started this. The issue is PS4 fix that evidently did not go out to all users.

Now at 2 hrs left...
  3. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

Mine won't even download, keep getting DSN error ever since update 1.71 installed. Called support and they know about it.
  4. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

And it's not my internet, just finished downloading it on my PS3. Guess my PS4 won't be getting any use until Sony gets 1.71 update fixed.
  5. Dolfo Dedicated Player

LoL I only have aprox.103mins after having the gu started downloading this morning with a 50mb connection. Oh how I love the great and absolutely worthless update that Sony calls 1.71:p.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you are experiencing a very slow download on PS4, can you tell me your general location geographically (what state are you in) and your PSN name?

7. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

Washington State / sapper999us
  8. SURR3AL New Player

how do i even see where my download is i click on the game and it just tells me there is and update downloading and doesnt show me anywhere how much has downloaded or what i have left
  9. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

10. DragonBeer New Player

Mine is pretty slow. Says 3 hours left for download (currently at 7345/8800), when usually the full 8GBsish takes around an hourish.

PSN: the__doctor_11
    (that is 2 underscores then 1 underscore)
  11. Ebon Angel New Player

UPDATE: Took 8 hrs 35 minutes for update to complete.

Evidently the PS4 fix did not go out to everyone.
  12. dreaceone New Player

Won't let me download the update at all
    Keeps saying error when my Internet connection is fine
  13. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

I'm on ps4 after I did update 1.71 on ps4, I launched dcuo and took about 9min to download my Gu37, everything worked well without issue. For those that encountered issues, usually when ps4 goes in maintenance even though the maintenance is over usually take a full day or two before psn kicks up again so u guys might have had a slow down time that caused to download the patch for a long time
  14. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

The new improved system is working perfectly and is wirking as explained nice jobs devs was the fastest update my system has ever downloaded any one else who thinks other wise get faster internet . Check that ping and jitter packet loss and real speed and take it up with your isp .
  15. DarkB Well-Known Player

Im in US PS Server / PS4:

-From Update 37 I have the following problems-

1 - No Audio ...

2 - (i'm leader) AND I CAN´T CHANGE THE RANKS of the members of my league! PLS solved quickly.

3 - If someone sends tell me, I can´t answer that person if i not added to my friend list. It's annoying when you shout.

I sent a ticket to SOE and not stop to ask me to do tests ... are you kidding me?

Play this damn addiction for 4 years ago or more ... and ask me to fix me if I have a firewall ... it's ridiculous!

PLS PLS HELP!
    • Like x 1
  16. Sorceress Katniss New Player

sorry for the late replay. I started the update from 30 to 60 min before anything was post about the changes in the update uploading process