Immortal Gear

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by lllStrichcodelll, Jun 12, 2021.

1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You actually made me doubt myself yesterday so I did the math lol. Now I will say this. I do run raids loot locked when I’m bored so maybe someone did recent me without me noticing but here it is.

Without including today (triple marks). Those who did every daily/weekly would have received roughly 1060 marks. That’s assuming no elite duo and you also didn’t have the head augments which give you extra marks. Once you subtracts all the gear and stuff you’d be left with about 140 I think. (This part I can’t remember lol. But I have (had) over 200 marks. The extra marks missing were from elite and augments. I can’t say when I got augment to be completely transparent but I did do elite duo pretty much every day except when I felt lazy since I also have alts lol.

I personally never reset myself. But yes there is a chance someone might’ve reset me without me knowing but that’s something I can’t confirm.
    • Like x 1
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Problem with these ongoing cost items is, that theyre overtaking the game already and more would be too much (for my taste).

The other issue would be, that you wouldnt have enough source marks left for catalysts wich you'd need for upcoming artifacts.
    An ongoing cost-model would only be managable for players with a resource that isnt needed a lot currently. Something like Exo-Materials.

I can see however, that a lot of players dont like to farm them the way you obtain them right now/ever.
    • Like x 1
  3. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The total cost for these items would be 165 marks.
    Looking at the stats, theyre not worth the around 3 weeks of daily grind without resetting for a 0,25% stat increase (for all items combined).

Given that most players are able to finish content with past ep CR or maybe ~ +5 CR.

All these items grant you 1 maybe 2 CR and really dont contribute a lot.

I can see how some players want to get all their gear slots filled with the same color for ocd reasons... but i'd rather buy an Aura thats coming after some time into the ep's lifecycle than getting basically nothing.
    Now you could argue that "you get enough marks so you can get all these new items too" - wich is totally true. But after the ep's lifecycle i'd get 165 free source marks.

Also, all this talk is irrelevant once a player has more than one actively used character.

In the end, what im trying to get across is, that it would just be a new exciting thing to do, wich doesnt harm anything and gives us players another reason to stick around.