Immortal Assassin's PVE/PVP EU PlayStation/PC Heroes League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by FantasyStorm, Jan 28, 2021.

1. FantasyStorm New Player

Immortal Assassin's is recruiting new and returning players,we don't mind what your combat rating is or how many skill points you have,We are happy to help when we can. We are looking for Active/Friendly players that speak English and just want to have a good time on DCUO. We are happy to put players up in rank if they would like the opportunity to invite others. Both my Partner and Myself are returning players. If you would like to Join Immortal Assassin's or have any questions send me a message on here or send a message to one of us in game either by tell or in-game mail,our character names are FantasyStorm and GodlyHawk
    • Like x 1
  2. SparkyHipster New Player

HI! id like to join , returning player played on xbox currently a 291 CR quantom DPS SparkyHipster name in game on us server
  3. FantasyStorm New Player

We have played on the us server in the past but we are currently playing on the EU server sorry,it says EU on the name of our post,we would of been happy to invite you but unfortunately we cannot