Imagine all survival mods being back for a limited-short time.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reverse Sentry, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Reverse Sentry Active Player

Imagine all survival mods being back for a limited-short time as a "gift" for the next decade.
    Players/leagues would be able to choose which suvival mode to play.
  2. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I'd like this just because I missed out on so many of them. Still got a Wall of the Damned the old fashioned way, but I stopped playing for like two years.
  3. SekretVillain Loyal Player

As long as they brought all the old original 8man ones back all at once with the original awards
  4. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

All the styles i ever got where the color locked one and none of them were green
  5. High Troller Loyal Player

i am not okay with just giving items away to those that didn't earn them back then.

one idea i would like to see re-looked at is being able to tribute sm pets to league halls and bases.
  6. GoDeacs Well-Known Player

Another brilliant idea, put golden victor’s coronet on the marketplace for 19.99$ sale!
    Imagine that...LOL
    I don’t think they’ll have sm stuff coming back even temporarily if it doesn’t make them money
  7. Brit Loyal Player

Cool. The 8-man ones were actually fun.

I quit that 4-man piece of junk by day 2 though. I am a Healer. I run my solo Challenges in full Healer set-up. I am not going to redo my gear and loadout to try and be some sort of "battle healer" for some sort of seasonal junk that is strictly for cosmetic items.
    • Like x 1