i'm struggling to find any tanks for SM r19

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Batrederik, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Batrederik Dedicated Player

I've been LFG all day. Not being rude or anything, but if any tanks is out there, i need your help for SM r19 please.

Playing on eu server. Please
  2. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

good luck with that majority players are either stuck on round 9 or round 15 right now. That is what i mainly see in LFG

keep shouting maybe you will get lucky
    • Like x 1
  3. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Most stuck on r10. Random one shots from ultraman's regular brawling attacks, falling under the floor, sometimes not working ice mechanic, not interruptable from range attacks, random game crashes... Gl to find a person, who still want waste own time for chance to get the pixel crown with all this bugs... Looks like SM content again will be abandoned.
    • Like x 2
  4. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Not gonna get into this who sm is for argument again, clearly its for the elite.. wanted it, got it... now all i have to say is you 100 or so “elite” players gotta sleep in the bed yall made.

Had survival mode been about the mastery of concept and not content it could have been for everyone & it wouldn’t b a dud after next season if it even makes it to s2

Sm easily coulda been a mode where say in a round u have two circles on the floor and you have 2 bosses up and the tank has to hold a boss to where its killed in each circle

Or a round where the boss will onlu loose life if he has a certain kind of debuff on him at a time ex if hes red a damage debuff or green a healing...

Or a round where if you heal while you have a boss cc on you your healing turns to damage against you...

But no, yall wanted nonsense hard to kill bosses w no mechanics behind them, but its a good way to flex your sp.. i get it...

but hey you people who like beating the life out of ai that do nothing but randomly 1 shot u, theres a new game called dauntless maybe thats more of the challenge / grind your looking for... everyone else finds that boring
    • Like x 7
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

OMFG Did they really not fix the Ultraman encasement bug for this?!
    • Like x 2
  6. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Yes. But instead they made new materials for in order to sell them to us for real money... Like always... No offence, but in my opinion fixes for game breaking bugs should be in priority.
    • Like x 3
  7. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Not asking for that. I just want to get R25 that’s all. I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but the same way having a wing-man in the air, having a buddy helps on the ground. If you can find someone to play with it can help make moving about a little less limiting. It’s just the tanks.. Been LFG all day and no tank has joined. But thx **
  8. Batrederik Dedicated Player

It is just hard to flg for tanks
  9. Pinky Well-Known Player

I just want to clear the air here, devs who work on the game programming code and fix bugs are different from the graphic artists who work on the materials. 2 different jobs done concurrently by 2 different parties. So it's not really fair to blame Daybreak and say materials were worked on at the expense of fixing code.
    • Like x 1
  10. xm3n3hun3 Well-Known Player

what the devs should do - is see how much of the population is actually playing SM
    it can't be very large - which you would think would be there goal...

I haven't had much luck either this year w/SM....
    lets see group abandoned... broke up (for what ever reason) on 3 separate days
    got to round 3 - but tank had to go.... sigh
    tried LFG'g on separate days for tank (which are the hardest to find, trolls also not easy to find)

as nice as the vendor mats /auras appear to be - at my current rate of currency reward - I'll never get to any acceptable level
    to purchase any mat/aura...

so I'm giving up on SM
    I'll just build up another alt instead.....

so --- maybe SM should be an 8 man? or maybe not?
    or a changed to a solo - see how long can you go against waves of adds - which maybe only possible w/atomic/rage/fire .... sigh....

current format of SM isn't encouraging - just getting a group together - is too time consuming....

someone mentioned AI partners - I wonder if that can be done w/game engine & devs.....

just my 2 cents....
  11. Brother Allen Loyal Player

The Tanks that are good enough to get to R19+ more than likely are wary of playing with random players. I know that is the boat I am in. Got to R19 day 1 and haven't progressed since because real life has kept the group I play with from getting on at the same time since. I've just been running earlier rounds to help other League mates and friends get to 19 since then. Finally taking a crack at the R21+ PP's tonight though hopefully.
    • Like x 1
  12. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I may not be doing sm but i like this thread bc its ab the lack of tanks.. but let me put this out there,,, im thinking ab going earth so everytime i see someone who is high leveled w earth i send them a message & see if they like it... so yesterday i see this dude whos a earth tank he has op gear and 2 diff matts on & the purple floating skulls so he looked ridiculous & theres a unwittingly rule in dcuo... if you just throw a bunch of mats & accessories on everyone will know your strong...well this guy was.

I send him a tell asking how he likes earth & he said its great in content but he was struggling to tank sm w earth & was probably gonna go ice just while the sm was up..

Maybe this is what the devs wanted to happen... andd maybe this is what the people who wanted survival mode to be for the elite elite brought down on dcuo.

But if your reading this and thinking ab changing your power just for the month survival mode is out, dont you could switch your power and still not get anywhere bc well, theres only like 100 players to pool from
  13. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

It just always seemed strange that they would push a game mode that seemingly few really enjoy (do they really enjoy it?). They should also put out an event version for lower levels to get involved and try out (with lower rewards obviously).
    From the people who I chat with who play SM, the idea of Survival mode is more of a stessor than a motivator.

SM is the Captain Marvel of DCUO lol
    "It wasn't meant for you"
    • Like x 1
  14. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

To be fair, before one of the smart _ come in here and try to get you, it is in the event tab
  15. Ichiro Loyal Player

what happen to the tank that got you to round 19?
  16. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

I'm always hoping that people would be working with at least a 3rd grade grasp on things. it's definitely not a 10+
  17. the solowing Steadfast Player

Why not leave SM active while content is being pushed out, and when the new DLC comes out allow Sm some gear that gives Gear based off rounds cleared in magnitudes of 5 based on their CR bracket? So it gives like a way to "catch up" without being caught in the undertow of the the barren raid tiers. It should have multiple brackets up to current. So each tier gets to experience Sm and if they can get farther into it, they are rewarded with a piece of gear. That would allow them to roll into the next bracket of SM if they choose.

Of course daybreak can put a tier lockout for a week after clearing 1 bracket, (of course replays can reset it to move on the the next bracket)

(So feats would still would need to be done through instances but gearing can be supplemented by a multi-bracketed SM)
  18. Batrederik Dedicated Player

he helped me through 15 till r19. And he is at r25 i think... But healer got dcd yesterday . i guess he was pissed About it or i don't think he'll waste time by running r19 .
  19. Batrederik Dedicated Player

He was in r27 and healer got dcd i think
  20. Batrederik Dedicated Player

it is just damn hard to find, lfg any tanks for R19.