I'm not thrilled

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by valiant Villian, Aug 25, 2021.

1. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

I grinded this game to be top tier, CR342, all elite gear, all artifacts 180 and above. I join Phantom Zone Regular, something I have farmed for 3 years trying to get the Kryptonian Militia Helmet and was made to play as cr148 with low health stat. We all died and couldn't even finish it. You lost me as a paying customer.
    • Like x 18
  2. Major Shenanigans Well-Known Player

Were you running roles or all DPS?
    • Like x 3
  3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Whatever buff clamped players get, doesn't make it up for not having roleless buff anymore.
    • Like x 3
  4. Incindius Level 30

Sounds like you need to re learn how to play the game since you can't rely on out leveling the content anymore.
    • Like x 9
  5. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Does it matter? I grinded this game to be the best strongest I could be and it was all for nothing. Now I'm relegated to a low tier, low level cr player for all my hard work.
    • Like x 11
  6. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Content that was basically irrelevant anyway. I earned my right to burn through whatever low level stuff I wanted to. This game update was targeted for new players and low levels. High level people and paying members got bent over. No other way to look at it. They are no longer getting my 15 dollars a month.
    • Like x 12
  7. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It kinda does matter what roles you were playing if you have a balanced group you can be in and out with no problems but if you're all dps then that's another story.
    • Like x 6
  8. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

It absolutely DOESN'T matter. At least, not anymore. It MATTERED a decade ago, when it was new and we were new doing it. It's a 'been there done that' snoozefest, and worse than that, zero fun.

Call me when its over.
    • Like x 7
  9. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Right, so now i have to go into LFG to look for roles for old content? My time with this game has come to an end.
    • Like x 4
  10. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

I just beat the Phantom Zone a few minutes ago. Good Tanker, good healer and good dpsers.

This update people will have to actually git gud.
    • Like x 8
  11. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Remember in the way back, when you use to join a raid in progress and there was a long line of names on the scoreboard of people who quit. The time was over an hour. Or remember being in one of those raids, wipe after wipe and finally someone over-geared shows up to save the day.
    • Like x 7
  12. the solowing Steadfast Player

Doing Paradox Wave all bosses up, mostly dealing with players outright ignoring people when bubbled or trapped xD. But i like the clamp! Im actually engage with the content again.
    • Like x 4
  13. Xpung3d New Player

Bye Felicia! The problem you had is that 3 people were burned through that instance back when they were at level and don’t know the mechanics. Here in lies the problem of burning low guys through content they don’t learn how to play and now you’re pissed because you have to try hard. I’ve not seen this many people on in forever so I think they won’t miss your $15.
    • Like x 4
  14. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

So far I'm really disappointed with EPISODE 41. I'm glad everyone else loves it. To me, the membership rewards are meh at best, I don't really see what I'm supposed to be saving them up to buy.

I did Science Spire (solo mission), finished it but all of my gear was completely broken (CR341). I don't remember my gear getting THAT broken when I did the mission when it was new.

I don't know, it just doesn't seem as fun as I was led to believe it would be.
    • Like x 10
  15. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I like difficult games, I play Bloodborne and F-Zero GX Unleashed. But somehow, I'm just not any happy with old content in this game being a forced challenge (and yea, this is coming from the person who solos 4 & 8 player stuff for the fun while listening to boss music).
    • Like x 8
  16. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Maybe I just don't understand this new system. I spent the first hour and half just running around the House of Legends trying to find the people I was supposed to talk to. I never did find the orray or what ever it is called to take me to Striker's island. I had nothing but a frustrating first experience with this revamped game.
    • Like x 4
  17. FiremanMac85 Well-Known Player

I honestly don’t know how your gear was broken. I was barley paying attention and never died or came close to it. So what are you doing wrong is the question.
  18. Apollonia Dedicated Player

The Orrery is the huge column with floating earths in it beside the Tempus Fuginaut in his room.
    • Like x 3
  19. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

You couldn't beat the event version?
    • Like x 1
  20. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I got the op head my first run through of the regular version!!! Ive tried years to get this helmet i even made a thread ab it earlier this week!