Im Confuse

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SHUSHHH, Aug 20, 2013.

1. SHUSHHH Well-Known Player

so in t5 4players the new alert is short and got alot of awesome loots and the ops are really long and got so bad loots i thought tougher things suppose to give better loots right?
  2. One_Man_Army New Player

Thing is, the Sons of Trigon alert came AFTER the ops in Origin Crisis. Since Sons of Trigon is supposed to make gearing up even easier as a stepping stone to the next tier, only makes sense that it will be easier to get better stuff. Look at when Hand of Fate and Home Turf came out after Battle for Earth. 125 dps and 131 dps weapons started dropping in easy solo missions in Home Turf that were even easier than the 8 man ops of Hand of Fate.
  3. Vismund Cygnus New Player

4. PachamamaMan Well-Known Player

not really in this game newer things give better loot, like it happened in t4 norsemen(dlc5)>t4(dlc3)>home turf gear(dlc6)>eastern and demonic(dlc5)>amazonian(dlc3), so for a group size newer content will always have better drops.
  5. SHUSHHH Well-Known Player

6. darkmoon caverns New Player

Top right corner of your sig looks sexually suggestive.
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are also adjusting the difficulty a bit on the alert and looking at other options to keep the content more in line with each other.
    • Like x 1
  8. darkmoon caverns New Player

You increasing the difficulty?
  9. SHUSHHH Well-Known Player

ok but dont go overboard because of what i said at the top
  10. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I'd just be glad if they cut the FE5 and base drops down and up the weapons . It is insane how much stuff for bases drop in this game i'd rather get stuff I can use not a humble statue for the 100th time make base marks cost MOT to get and take them out of the game with the changes to loot coming it needs to be done .
  11. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I hope you guys take into account the ps3 and how stuff works on it the last dlc was proof that the ps3 being the largest base of players is an after thougt when it come to game play .
  12. PachamamaMan Well-Known Player

you forgot to say "no ****"
  13. darkmoon caverns New Player

Last DLC was annoying because it proved the PS3 does not work well with operations. Sitting around waiting for everything to load is not fun.
  14. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I get a little worried when they talk about how good stuff looks and how easy it is on pc test because I've played long enough to know what that means on ps3 it means on ps3 when the pc says it looks **** that were going to get a lot of lag because it takes so long to load every thing on ps3 you add not being able to see attacks and its always a problem .
  15. darkmoon caverns New Player

Yeah. I would easily say the hardest part of the OPs is the loading. Compared to that the boss battles are a breeze.