I'm back again.. With Questions.

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by The Blinder, May 1, 2016.

1. The Blinder Well-Known Player

It's been about another year long break for me from DCUO I wonder if there's many forum members left who still remember me. I never thought I'd be back but something keeps me coming back. I see Xbox one has joined are they mixed in with PC and Ps4 players as well? Has there been a lot of new content that was significant in the last year? Anything new that's important to grind? Also SHOUTOUT TO DAYBREAK GAMES FOR LABELING ME AS A NEW PLAYER WHEN I SHOULD BE A WELL KNOWN MEMBER CONSIDERING MY JOIN DATE.
  2. Zamara Dedicated Player

You should also be considered a well known player for your messages, they're higher than mine :O (I'm not sure of how it works but that made sense to me).
    And no, Xbox is separated completely from the rest of the players (ps3 (we're still part of this game), ps4 and pc).
    Last year we were in episode 13, now we're about to get episode 24 (tier 8 starts).
  3. tbosh Well-Known Player

Think your "LABEL" goes off of posts made, not time since joined.

But to answer your questions....

No cross play for xb1, they have their own server.

Yes there is new content

Grind all the things
  4. Zamara Dedicated Player

I think I know why you're "new player" if I click on your name it shows you have 0 trophy points.
    BTW how do you get the playstation thing under your name?
  5. tbosh Well-Known Player

Your account-personal details-badges
  6. BigAl Devoted Player

• Like x 1