I'll be leaving dcuo for good

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SekretVillain, Jan 21, 2020.

1. TestReporter Loyal Player

This mentality (that the dev team enforced for so long "Paying is just a way to get things faster, if you don't want it just don't pay, paying is just for the ones who are not patient") made many quit the game.
    When some people play a game they want to perform well by their own skill, be able to beat most of the content easily because they got good at the mechanics and then complete hard content because they grinded for it and were skilled enough after either studying the game, being a old time player, etc.
    Then you have other kind of players, who just want to play content and nothing else, which is fine as well and I'll never criticise them for doing so. But if a game wants to cater just to the 2nd kind of gamers, who couldn't care less if they are selling +100% damage bonus for $50, then they need to know the other ones will probably not accept it and quit. DCUO choose the 2nd path, which is a option I don't agree with, they paid the price for it with some players leaving and got their extra paychek in exchange.
    Now don't say paying to get something in minutes vs getting it in half a year is a matter of patience or people who complain about it are crying, it's P2W, the ones with money are getting huge advantages in their gameplay that should never exist in a healthy game, even more when some powers are so bad you must get your **** up to oblivion or you can't play at all.

It's really sad I invested many years in this game and made so many friends to come back to the forums after a decent amount of time and see everything is just worse than before.
  2. Batrederik Dedicated Player

You bring up a very interesting point, but Yeah, and I thought, It would be "What we leave behind or over 200 more men gone. :rolleyes: Life's got a funny way of turning that different, though, don't it?
  3. moonlight3015 New Player

Hey do you still have the cosmic material!? I really need one I’ll buy it from you