I'll be leaving dcuo for good

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SekretVillain, Jan 21, 2020.

1. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I'm 25 feats from 460sp and I have no motivation or reason to get it. Why so I can add 1 more SP in power? I think I'll do just fine without that 1 sp

And I've ran those alerts I mentioned since they were released and have only gotten a handful of collections to drop. That's up to this point.
  2. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Since ur at 460 u have the feats that increase the drop rate in say riddled with crime and earth 3 ? Having my metal n coral adaptives helped with those collections if not hope u bought the fts on ur alts.
  3. dresserball Dedicated Player

Takes you a long time to sign out.
    • Like x 3
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

This is exactly why I find all this gnashing of teeth over rank 200 on artifacts to be quite silly. Very few artifacts have any seriously "very good to great" benefit at 200...so why cry because you've only reached up to 120-160??? It's mindblowing to watch this F.O.M.O. in action on the forums and in the game. And as you've pointed out, it's a never ending cycle. Unless a perfectly working artifact takes a serious nerf, there's no need to play the switch out game. Unless your playstyle will be changed to something you would prefer...in which case there's a price to pay for impatience.
    • Like x 3
  5. SekretVillain Loyal Player

The whole 'signing out' tidbit was in reference to the game itself not the forums. As I said I'll be around on forums but once I do leave I wont be posting just site seeing.
  6. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Only people who have to have the very best of everything push for rank 200 regardless if the benefits are worth it or not. It's more of so they can have something else to look down on others for.
    • Like x 1
  7. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Couldn't agree more. ive been retired from dc since 12/19/19, & cant say i miss it a bit. i didnt point out anything specific in my retirement thread, but most of the community that i talk to outside of the forum, know my reasons, most of all, would be the monstrous amount of time & energy i put in on keeping 15 characters in the cr zone to help my main keep up with everything at once, it really just isnt worth the wasted time, finish a tc, and out comes another, grind op & elite, elite becomes trash a dlc later. & grinding a dozen characters to make necessary funds, just for the devs to jerk it away from you, and the hackers still run the economy, was the absolute last straw. but yes, as another very old Villain, goodbye, & enjoy the same stress free environment i found
    • Like x 1
  8. myandria Item Storage

LOL.. I *see* what you did there..:D;)
  9. dresserball Dedicated Player

So when are you leaving?
  10. SekretVillain Loyal Player

When friend is ready to take over my account as I wont be returning regardless of what the devs do to try to entice people to come back or pop in to try whatever it is they're doing. I'm not doing it, I already made a new PSN for when he decides to take it over til then I log on and run stuff trying to get last 25 feats so he'll be at 460sp and sitting pretty.
    • Like x 1
  11. SekretVillain Loyal Player

You find any good games since leaving? I plan to pre order last of us 2 that drops in may of this year. But aside from that idk what else to peep out been so consumed with dcuo for so long haven't paid much attention to other games. I may pick up borderlands 3 too. Loved BL2 needa look at videos of it see how it plays.
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

i picked up AC Odyssey Gold when it was marked down to 20$, as well as Blair Witch. im not interested in online gaming anymore really, im back to being a Trophy Hunter. get the game, beat the game, platinum trophy, delete the game. cant have lingering attachments to games, with the exception of wwe 2k19/Skyrim, i try very hard to keep my GB cleaned up & ready for new arrivals to Hunt. also, got a free 7 day trial from Ps Now outta nwhere, so been cleaning up free trophies on it :D
  13. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Odd. I got 4 monitor energies Tuesday and assumed if anything they buffed the drop rates. I have ran 2 tons everyday since the dlc was released and that was easily my best day. Anyway, best of luck to you
  14. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I didn’t know the exact pricing but I know it’s never on the broker,only in trade chat. 10 billion is ridiculous, I opened about 50 time capsules and didn’t get it but I guess people can thank me for keeping the game alive
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Totally agree....the jump from 160 to 200 is insane. I'm not insane (maybe 'wacky'), so I do not go after that with any real effort. You did it 5 or 6 times in 5 months. You came back TO do it, it sounds like. So now, you are aguably leaving a game you just spent 100's of dollars on to protest a feature/issue you obviously didn't have an issue with for that 5 month period of time....otherwise you'd have quit at revamp when 200's were rolled out(well...not come back). Unless i'm mis-reading your reason for not re-subbing, "nail in the coffin" and all.

Not trying to throw shade...I think about dropping (AKA 'winning') the game, weekly at least. But it's not because of the 200 artifacts....if that was the issue I'd have dropped months ago.

Agreed on the low pop issues...probably agree on a lot of issues you have, but not with the 200 artifacts. I don't care about 200s. If there were feats attached to 180 and 200, I'd work on one with some effort....then done (was hoping the VWD would get it really....that's why I got it to 141)...Like I said, I'll get one next 2x weekend for the price of a couple of SOC and probably a dozen SOP+ cats.

Good luck though.
    Reinheld
  16. SekretVillain Loyal Player

If your speaking of the cosmic I'm pretty sure that came from the very 1st booster bundle but I could be wrong. That's also why it's so hard to even find 1 in game and if you do it will come at a very very high price.
  17. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I just see how angry the community is about it n I'm seeing dedicated players quiting over it.

When I came back 160 was cool but that jump to 200 is insantiy.

Seeing so many dedicated players leaving everyday.

Thing is I got alot of them and I have an addictive personality and I'm an alcohlic. I played as a way to communicate with people while still hiding at the same time.

Wut I hate is that I wnna play and I wanna do so on my alts and they really need to make them account bound.

You'd think spending all that n having wut I have would make me wanna stay but I DNT. 160 to 200 is purely the community getting taken advantage of.

If I had alot of money I'd buy the whole damn server 3 200's every player just so I'd see that there is kindness in this world and that the community would be cool like it used to be.

I'm not rich though. I really care about my game reality because so far it's probably saved my life.
    • Like x 1
  18. Mazahs Loyal Player

Only commenting on back from hack and Superman emblem here....but HELL NO imo.
    I get people want them, heck I want the pre-order drone. Yet they weren't here to deal with hack or earn emblem.
    Whats next...give everyone server emblems, or year 1 capes?
    • Like x 1
  19. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Yes, (SIGNS) and with good reason. One once said that we are really gone when all people that knew us are gone, when there is no one there to remember us. Take care, my apprentice or aka SekretVillain.
  20. Brit Loyal Player

I'm pretty sure that's the plot of the movie Coco.