I'll admit. The season is to hard.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Broken Soui, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

I know it's easy with a healer/premade group. That is NOT the point of the seasonal though. It's supposed to be a quick, fun thing to do to celebrate the holiday. That even level 10s(i think i got the level right) can que in and do. The difficulty either needs lowered. Or the clamp needs to be adjusted to a higher level.
    • Like x 9
  2. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

Seasonal ***I know i misspelled the title.
  3. 478874 Dedicated Player

For far too long group content has been treated like solo hack and slash, roles and mechanics be d*mned. Time for you and others to take your medicine and learn to cooperate and communicate. This will only be beneficial for the game long term.
    • Like x 9
  4. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

There's no "working together" if there's 4 DPS. There's way to much damage going out for the roleless buff to keep up with
    • Like x 1
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Communication requires someone willing to provide information and someone else willing to receive it. In this case, it requires three people willing to receive it (if all three are new to the instance). I've had groups completely ignore suggestions and workarounds to bugs. I spent 10 minutes longer than necessary in Arkham this morning because my group took that long to realize I meant them when I said to remove all gear and wipe after Scarecrow bugged.

That said, Spytle did mention that we had the option to make our own groups and PUGs will be PUGs. So I guess the development team sees things your way.
    • Like x 2
  6. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

That's actually not always true. I beat it in a 4-dps group this morning. It required us to work together, use colas, and avoid the AOE attacks.

Now, I do think there are some phases Klarion gets into that a 4-dps group will not survive. The instance seems to have some bugs in it.
    • Like x 1
  7. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

It's not beneficial to anyone it's A SEASONAL EVENT it's not tied to gear progression in any way so there's really no reason to run it your not going to change the way people have played the game with a seasonal . Players get to level 30 and have no idea what support roles are or even how to do them or even anything about teamwork forcing people to run a stat clamped seasonal to try and teach them anything is a mistake .
    • Like x 4
  8. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

Yeap. Regardless. You shouldn't need a premade for a seasonal. It's supposed to be quick, and fun. Not hell on earth like it is now.
    • Like x 7
  9. Veritasum Loyal Player

The new loot drop rate topic.
  10. tinoman Dedicated Player

i que'd up for it yesterday the was a big long name of people and the timer said 37 mins. But as soon a i came in we finished it the first try. Health barrels are definitely needed for this. If i was level ten again with no understanding of the mechanics, I would be dead meat in there.
    • Like x 2
  11. X-zero Loyal Player

I'd rise the entry point to either lv16+ or lower his health pool. Some lv10 can't even activate AMs without a lv 16 ability or have another sp for WM.

Be cool if he was a little more tank friendly too. :)
    • Like x 2
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

???
    You do realise that this mission allows level 10 to enter???

And you do realise that at level 10 you have just a handful of powers and SP.... and NO WM or AM????

:confused::confused::confused:
    • Like x 6
  13. Vesper Dedicated Player

PUG-group, 3 of us 70+, one poor guy at 19.

The 72 guy (Wavedoxed him.....72) IMMEDIATELY asks the 19 to leave.......laughs when the 19 says he wants to stay cuz he needs feats. We go in and 72 can't stay out of the AoE, dies. The 19 dies, and......yeah, party wipe. 72 moves to kick 19, and move fails. So the 72 refuses to come fight or to leave the instance. Just stands in the hall. OMG.

14 wasted minutes. :mad:
    • Like x 3
  14. Dogico Loyal Player

For regular pve content I agree with this sentiment; however, we're talking about a seasonal here. It's supposed to be stupid easy.
    • Like x 4
  15. HymnOfMercy Dedicated Player

#10secondrunsftw
  16. SuperBell Loyal Player

He's too beast to realize that.
    • Like x 3
  17. Skidmarc Committed Player

#agree.
    #noseriouslybringbackseasonalsteamrolling
    #notwastingtime
    #whatisahashtagandwhoistwitter
    #isthiswhathashappenedtoourlanguage
    • Like x 3
  18. DCUO ENTHUSIAST Dedicated Player

The seasonal is not too hard. Its actually really really easy
    • Like x 1
  19. HymnOfMercy Dedicated Player

Lmao.
    • Like x 1
  20. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

What I would love to see is a video of new lvl 10's, no buying feats for skill points only those given during the leveling process up to lvl 10, the whole group has to be lvl 10 and then have them do the seasonal alert, and I want to see how long it takes, just so people have an understanding that this is supposed to be available and completed at level 10.
    • Like x 4