If you missed the stream...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 13
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Ty for article :)

Looks like I will have to open (at least) 15 time capsules, then buy the feat on all my toons so I can farm the Galaxy base item.

I like the main style too, the wings look especially cool. Kinda reminds me of the Thanagarian invasion episodes from Justice League - but darker.
    • Like x 1
  3. Megzilla Developer

I always forget to mention this on stream; there is no emblem slot on the Lady Blackhawk(girl) suit. Wasn't any room on this particular design for it to look good. (There is some geometry on the chest that wasn't quite visible on stream, but that would be in the way of an emblem).
    • Like x 5
  4. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I absolutely loved the base item. I am a big fan of astromony and when i seen the galaxy base item I knew I must have that
    • Like x 3
  5. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Wow kinda disappointed....a missed opportunity for another dark multiverse batman suit...
    • Like x 3
  7. Raven Roth Committed Player

WE'RE ACTUALLY GETTING THE GALAXY FROM FOA??!

YES!
    • Like x 3
  8. Isif Committed Player

Emblems and aura are "battle reactive."
    • Like x 1
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

at least we got the accessory that shouldve been an aura wayyyyy back in riddled with crime. i guess u can wear it with the riddler aura & just completely confuse Riddler & Joker as to who's side you're on ;)
    • Like x 2
  10. Eve YouTuber

I see. Thanks for clarifying it, Megzilla!
  11. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Only things I saw worth while was the aura and maybe the base item and accessory. Everything else looks stupid imo. Yet I'll get them eventually for feat purposes only.
  12. Zneeak Devoted Player

Not sure if I am excited or bummed about seeing Quality base items making it to a TIME CAPSULE... One may wonder why they didn't introduce this in JLD to begin with, or atleast stuck it in the Garage sale-pile of base items in the Metal Part 1-loot table..
    • Like x 2
  13. Critical Massacre Committed Player

14. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

15. myandria Item Storage

Agreed; putting the better base items in the Time Capsule loot table will only drive up the prices of those items; but also make the broker even more out of reach for players who do not participate in "Stock Market DCUO Broker".

I suggest making any base item that drops from this or any other Time Capsules going forward account bound. We will have enough base items to sell with the Winter Event's new Lantern-themed base items and making those TC base items account bound will make them a bit exclusive, which is what I am guessing the devs are going for.
    • Like x 2
  16. Sephiroth New Player

• Like x 1
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

lol making it account bound would only make it worse.... If you like the base item and want dozens of it for several bases you are SOL with your suggestion. No thank you.

Instead, they can, you know, just keep the styles to TC's as usual and put more effort into the base item-loot table for the episodes, where this base item SHOULD have been included.
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

That base item needs to be tradeable or account bound. I need lots for a base idea. :)
    • Like x 2
  19. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Account bound, at least. I've got some ideas of my own for one of my Quantum character's bases. :D
    • Like x 1
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Isn’t it the developers’ decision what items go where?