If you eog as a dps..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Trykz, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm focusing on the fact that some of you care more about the scoreboard than anything else, regardless of what artifact you are using. It's time to give up, this thread is a fail and you've shown your mindset pretty clearly.

Now, please respond with another nifty "comeback", I've heard it's extremely important on these forums. Kind of like topping the boards, almost. ;)
  2. Trykz Dedicated Player

You thinking this thread is about me chasing the scoreboard shows your reading comprehension levels. I don’t have the time or the patience to educate you. Bye now.
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

If it wasn't, you wouldn't feel the need to create this sorry excuse for a thread to begin with. Simple as that. "BuT bUt He StEalInG My DaMaGe!" :rolleyes: Bye, Felicia!
  4. Trykz Dedicated Player

Lmfao. Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit. I’ve said numerous times in this thread, including in the opening post, that this thread is about the type of person who uses eog then brags about his numbers WHILE INSULTING OTHER PLAYERS ABOUT THEIRS.

You clearly took offense to the dps using eog part and didn’t bother to read anything else.
    Sorry you’re damage is so bad that you gotta boost using others damage and my thread hurt you so bad you had to come here and misconstrue and entire thread because Your little ego got hurt lmfao.

You are the definition of a waste of time and I’m not gonna reply any further. Go ahead and quote me all day and keep my meat in your mouth but I’m done with this.
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

I adressed both sides of the coin/mindsets in the very opening post I made in this thread regarding tryharding the scoreboard, I guess i struck a nerve since every response out of you since have been defensive.

So much so that you keep trying to call people an "EoG scrub" without realizing the very mindset you're viewing, of which I am criticising. Oh wait, considering the lame, assumptive comebacks I think you are VERY aware. ;)

Let's que the next "I'm done responding"-response. Happy scoreboarding chasing, my friend.
    • Like x 2