If you could...

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by LucidityKJ, Aug 22, 2013.

1. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

Let's assume the following are true:

1. You have the money to travel wherever you please
    2. You are in no way, shape, or form in any commitments whatsoever. You have no job or relationship or children.

Now, with all contradictions out of the way, if you could meet up with ONE, and I mean ONE, member of this forum and have a beer or hang out somewhere, who would you choose, where would you go, and why?

Don't worry, it doesn't have to be the opposite gender. We're not talking necessarily about a date, just hanging out. Unless it becomes a date. Then whatever.
  2. General Zod 10000 Post Club

So many people to choose from. Will I go Treat, Melvin or maybe even... You? :eek: I need to think some more..
  3. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

NOT ME? I hate you now :p
    • Like x 2
  4. PureDarkness Dedicated Player

And for the thread, the obvious answer will be Spytle or Mepps or any other Dev.
  5. Lights Derp Loyal Player

I would have to speak with my life coach, Geoshock, to see what the advisable course of action in this situation would be.

Regardless of what I'm advised it will be whiskeys and beers in Ireland. But who will I go with???
    • Like x 1
  6. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

I'm also torn a bit here. Do I choose one of the absolutely gorgeous nerd girls on a "date," or one of the awesome dudes here that would be cool to hit up a bar with?
    • Like x 1
  7. General Zod 10000 Post Club

I choose Zod, I'd take him to the crash nebula so we can.... View it :confused:
  8. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
  9. BlueVariable Committed Player

10. General Zod 10000 Post Club

>.>
  11. DrewCheech New Player

New Zeland or Ireland maybe.
    And just off the top of my head?
    Yoda Dog and Thirty Six. Good conversations :)
  12. StillCheckmate Committed Player

I'd take Giggles to Msasa Park. And leave him there.
    • Like x 3
  13. Mont New Player

Carlynn...... go to villians for a burger n brew , cause she is a interesting person, just have to make sure no sharp objects are around lol
    • Like x 3
  14. Treat New Player

>> OMG I WOULD SO MEET WITH MEPPS. Maybe Zod after. >.> BUT MOST DEF MEPPS. :D HE'S SO KEWL
    • Like x 1
  15. Notangie New Player

Double date Melvin and his wife, me and hubby. He seems like a cool guy, so I assume his wife is cool too. Hope they like karaoke.
    • Like x 1
  16. Yeah that Eddie Committed Player

Well I know one person Zod wouldn't be hanging out with.......
    [IMG]
    *sob* *sniff* *bwaaaaaaaa* :(

Oh, and did anyone else immediately think after reading the topic of this post, "Mont's picking Carlynn Carnage...pffft."
    • Like x 4
  17. General Zod 10000 Post Club

:eek: Don't be sad, get glad.
  18. Treat New Player

Although, you gotta admit, we would be the most dysfunctional group if we met irl. :p I can totally imagine strangers looking at us Forumites like WTF D:< SOMEONE CALL THE NUT HOUSE
    • Like x 4
  19. Lights Derp Loyal Player

You know this thread is going exactly as I thought it would.

Also treat you're right. I think the fun house should invade SOE Live next year because it would be funny.
    • Like x 1
  20. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

BWAAHAHAHA Yes. We should all go dressed as Marvel Heroes. :p
    • Like x 3