If you could update the currency tab...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cordelia, Oct 12, 2022.

1. Cordelia Well-Known Player

I was looking through a very long list of currencies on an alt trying to find out if I had any Halloween currency and thought, "Man, I wish they'd update the currency tab!"

Then I thought, "How would they do it, though?"

So I want to know, if there was an update to the currency tab, what would you consider essential?

For me, it would be sorting. On lots of different things. Sort by seasonal, sort by DLC, sort by account-wide versus character-specific.

What would be your essentials?
    • Like x 3
  2. Plowed In Loyal Player

Are you exchanging what you can for source marks?
  3. The Con Dedicated Player

I remember back when I liked to keep at least one of every kind of mark, even the ones that were no longer in game.....

Gave up on that one just to avoid the headache.
    (Actually, If I remember correctly, it glitched the page and I could only scroll half way down)
  4. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Yeah, but I was a bit behind on this alt. And there's a lot of seasonal currency that's utterly useless except during the seasonal in question that's just sitting there in the list. It needs an update, although I suspect it's low on the list of things to fix. I'm just wondering what everyone else thinks ought to be there to make managing currency easier.
  5. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Separate it into tabs: Regular Currency, Seasonal Currency, Special Currency.

Regular: Last 3 dlc stuff and source marks at the top, and extra stuff at bottom like the Superman and rip hunter currencies.

Seasonal: self explanatory

Special: replays, stabilizers, loyalty points, quarks, ally favor, that stuff.

And yeah no pvp stuff cause that stuff abandoned. And be nice to account bound the stuff so we can grind stuff on alts and use the money on a single toon like ally favor does.
    • Like x 6
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I was going to say the same thing about tabs, except 'special' I was concidering 'special' as 'account currency', with replays, quarks, loyalty, stabilizers and ally favor going in there. I'd still leave PVP stuff in 'regular' though, but yeah...at the bottom with SM and current stuff at the top.
    • Like x 5
  7. Emoney Dedicated Player

Please, dont give them ideas lol.

I cant handle another tab on the console not working right. The on duty is a nightmare, I'd prefer for the devs not to mess up another one. They obviously do not test this stuff on consoles.
  8. Cordelia Well-Known Player

This is probably so far down the to-do list I doubt we'll ever see it.
  9. Berza Committed Player

I would be happy if it simply kept each currency in the same place of the list each time I look at them.
    • Like x 3
  10. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

I think there should be some kind of a Krypto-currency in DC Universe.

I'll get me coat.
    • Like x 1
  11. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Technically all in-game currency is such :p
    • Like x 1
  12. Cordelia Well-Known Player

You realize this has got to happen now, right?
  13. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Also - Batcoin.
  14. Akaiko Well-Known Player

My basic separation preference was already stated.

I'd just label them "Character", "Seasonal" & "Account" as far as tabs go.
    • Like x 1
  15. Cordelia Well-Known Player

ouch

16. Captain Hideous New Player

If they could organize it to where the obsolete currencies are shifted to it's own section, that would be nice.

I just don't wanna give up my old Marks of Triumph, Momentum, Strategy, Tactics, etc. ;)
    • Like x 1