If you could only

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Lights Derp, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Lights Derp Loyal Player

If you could only kill one non-hostile or unkillable NPC in DCUO who would it be?

For me it would be Lantern Reservist Peurnik from the STAR labs alert. His slow hacking skills make me so angry some times lol. One day Peurnik, one day!

/IB4 Heroes say Titanic Trenton lol
    • Like x 16
  2. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

You opened it, you cannot /IB4 anything as you already are :p

Speaking of it:

inb4tehMont!

And I think I'd go with Faust. Just to see how he would try to get out of that one.
    • Like x 3
  3. Faust74 Loyal Player

Zatana.

I swear that Wench singles me out every time in play 8v8 Watchtower & HoD!! :mad:
    • Like x 2
  4. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Either Faust, Lady Shiva, or Superman
    • Like x 1
  5. Zuse Loyal Player

everyone
    • Like x 3
  6. Dametria Loyal Player

Hair stylist Cammie in the WT....cause she hasn't bothered to learn any new ways to style a woman's hair in the 3 years she's had the job. -___-
    • Like x 16
  7. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Hahah I hear you!

My lady toons would love some of the new Amazonian hairstyles. And my male toons need new facial hair styles.

She needs to go back to school.
    • Like x 2
  8. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Trigon's torso
    • Like x 11
  9. Dametria Loyal Player

No...she had her chance and she knows too many of the heroes secrets to let her leave the WT. :mad:
    • Like x 2
  10. Lights Derp Loyal Player

That sounds like a Villainous act Dame.

Don't worry I wont tell the JL lol.
    • Like x 1
  11. Dametria Loyal Player

I wouldn't do it, I'd send my angry, ebil cousin Mad Dascha to...umm...help Cammie relocate to more...what's the word I'm looking for...dead surroundings.

"3 years of pixie haircuts Cammie!!! Seriously!! And you don't try to cut the bangs even!!" *shakes fist*
    • Like x 1
  12. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

this made me chuckle after a so far grumpy morning, thanks:D
    • Like x 1
  13. The Sanctifier New Player

I would have to kill Booster Gold! It's not his obnoxiousness or even his voice that gets me, it's the fact that his quests give me those weak rings.
    • Like x 1
  14. Lights Derp Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  15. The Sanctifier New Player

He's got swag though, not even going to lie.
  16. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Sorry but since no one has said it.... TITANIC TRENTON!!! Gah i hate him. EVerytime i see him i hop to my villain just to murder him and then laugh at him!
    • Like x 2
  17. Ace1 Dedicated Player

Well, you used to be able to lay mines down as a gadgets, warp rally then kaboom you allies (including friendly NPC) are dead :D
    • Like x 1
  18. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

He has a clone army like Jango Fett though. Kill one and there's another one on the next block.
    • Like x 3
  19. The Doctor Loyal Player

Oracle. Hundreds of times she promised not to tell such horrible jokes after those Toyman missions, but did she stop? No, she did not.
    • Like x 3
  20. Deathmike Devoted Player

Wow.. well that's a bit harsh, don't you think?:oops:

Deathmike out.