If you could make a new Artifact or Power what would it be?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Oceanly, May 3, 2021.

1. Whodini Well-Known Player

Just repeating some from the previous posts probably...

Cybernetics (tank)
    Wind (Troll)
    Magnetism (Troll)
    Star Sapphire (Healer)

and my personal wish...Vampirism (controller): Hypnotism to stun, Draining to Debuff, as well as some sort of shapeshifting mechanic (wolf, bat, mist). Necromancy powers could be combined with Vampirism as well.
  2. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I think Ima stick with an Artifact during the Mordru battle were you shrink and grow.
  3. Grim931 Committed Player

Definitely a more fleshed out iconic tree. Maybe some iconic abilities that affect weapons as well, like giving us the precision version of heat vision or the Flash's dash attack from legends for example.

I also would like a way to increase combat speed overall. Maybe an artifact that affects mobility over damage or class effects. Increase combat speed by a certain percentage with each breakthrough, while also giving a slim chance for attacks to miss our character. Could be tweaked a little here and there to not be overpowered. Max rank could give each power the ability to cast and move at the same time, rather than be stuck in one spot for the duration of the cast.
  4. Cerulean Osprey Well-Known Player

Did the Devs say they're done making new powers though? I thought I heard them say something to the effect of "Never, say, never, but we don't see ourselves doing another power beyond Water"?
  5. gamma9 Level 30

Lololololol thats so funny lolololol