If you could give legendary members any new perk what would it be?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Derio, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Derio 15000 Post Club

Like the title says, what would it be. Obviously you cant choose free resets or something that affects players using replay badges, but here is a little list I would suggest. My top 5 suggestions for legendary perks

1. 30% off all resets
    2. $0 repair costs
    3. 0 timer for base and HQ teleports
    4. Exclusive titles for being Legendary for an X amount of time
    5. Same lockbox timer as premium and F2P

These are my suggestions. What are yours?
    • Like x 17
  2. Magician Dedicated Player

wait...what?? Premium and F2P have shorter lockbox timers than us legendaries??!! News to me! This needs to be fixed like naow
    • Like x 3
  3. DCUO Post Loyal Player

1. Lunch with the Devs.
    2. Access to Darkseid in Legends PvP
    3. Mepp's glasses.
    4. Dev trinket.
    5. A visit to the Mepps cave.
    • Like x 8
  4. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Instead of 150 RB I want 1,000 loyalty points. This way if I want RB I can get 350 and not 300 with my Loyalty Point. And if I do not want RB I can buy what I want such TRK, etc...

That would be my biggest ask, not forcing RB on Legendary players.
    • Like x 6
  5. Backseid Devoted Player

Open access to all content regardless of group size.

Monthly rewards based on sub time.

A way around Replays - I don't care, I'll say it anyway

Automatic Scraps - as in NOT part of our loot choices

Content stays relevent twice as long.
    • Like x 7
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I'd say loyalty bonuses.

The ladder variety, where you sub for X amount of months and get a reward.

Legendary as a whole is very solid. But too much of it negates other products on the marketplace. It doesn't need any more perks that improve the game so a nice, optional extra that encourages loyalty but doesn't break the game is all I'd do.

Assuming I wasn't allowed to scrap it all together and get with the modern era, that is :X
    • Like x 7
  7. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

2 free armories per toon
    • Like x 7
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

That may have been true at one time, but it doesn't seem to be anymore.

A perk I would like for Legendary:
    • Bugs Legendary players submit are guaranteed to be investigated within a couple weeks of being reported.
    • Like x 1
  9. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Here are my list wish for Legendary accounts Perks...

1 Respect token every 3 months: players picks between power, movement, name, league name
    • This only applies if you are legendary for all 3 months
    2 Raids reset on Monday in addition to Thursday (get more players on between Monday and Wednesday)
    3 Share bank has 2x the standard inventory spots
    4 New toons start off with 1 million dollars after they hit level 30 (good way to get players to roll and play to level 30 some new toons)
    5 Feat and Style sharing cost zero RB
    6 Ability to have armories save various powers (Armory 1 Sorcery Healer, Armory 2 Gadget Troll, Armory 3 Earth DPS, Armory 4 Light PVP)
    7 Can use SP to unlock additional abilities, for every extra ability you want unlocked cost 50 SP.
    8 50% off MP items all the time
    Yeah I know some of these are over the top but who cares.
    • Like x 4
  10. Biggdaddycane Dedicated Player

Two Runs before loot locked.

2 Deeds

2 Armories
    • Like x 6
  11. Minnion Devoted Player

• The ability to run content with anyone in my league with no regard for what content they have access to.
    • Like x 1
  12. Derio 15000 Post Club

Actually my friend is F2P and he got 2 lockboxes within 4 hours. While as a legendary member it takes me roughly 4-6 hours to get just 1.
    • Like x 2
  13. Abstrakt Loyal Player

For every so many months you own one of the dlcs, or allow us the ability to buy the dlc with our monthly station cash. That way if we ever have to stop legendary we have something other than our character to show for it.
    • Like x 4
  14. tinoman Dedicated Player

1. Free power respecs every power update :)
    2. Raid resets 50% off
    3. Higher chances of getting lockboxes every 2 hours
    4. More Feats available to legendary subscribers
    5. Feat unlocks on alts cost 1 replay a piece regardless of how many points.
    6. Marketplace Cash 35% off
    7. Starting new alts when you create them they start at level 30 if you already have 1 at level 30
    8. Ability to get alts all styles your main has for free.
    9. Switch Movement Mode tokens available every 3 months.
    10. No loot locks once a month.
    11. Extra chances at getting base item drops. Higher drop rate.
    12. Total Recovery Kits in Lockboxes for Legendary members only.
    13. Small chance at obtaining Power respec and movement mode tokens thru lockboxes.:)
    14. Double chances of marks dropping once or twice a month.:)
    15. Stuff in Loyalty points vendor is 50% off for legendary characters.
    16. Able to use replays to unlock any aura you have on any character.
    • Like x 3
  15. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

I'd be happy with 2 and 3.

OG post...

IA ARMY
  16. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

1 and 6 will do it for me!

IA ARMY
  17. MrMigraine Devoted Player

A teleporter that will take us into any instance in the game.
    • Like x 12
  18. Sixfiguredice Well-Known Player

All legendary members should be able to change powers at anytime! My biggest issue, after that is the loot lock issue
  19. Chrisb0842 New Player

The #1 thing that comes to mind ABSOLUTE PLAYER CHOICE of lockbox loot.

Nothing makes my membership feel more worthless than when I open a promethium lockbox and get a choice of things that feel like trash drops for me personally because i have little to no use for them.

Make several dropdown lists. You'd open your lockbox and be presented with categories,Style, Base Item, or Consumable (choose style for example) then you get a dropdown list of all the complete style sets in the game with "miscellaneous" for styles that do not have a full set, so you'd see style sets like Rapture, Stalwart Defender, Vengeful Surgeon (choose Vengeful Surgeon) then you get a drop down list of the various pieces of the set, Vengeful Surgeon hands, back, chest etc (choose 1 as your reward for being a good little member). DONE DEAL! (It'd be a long convoluted list, but 1 i'd be HAPPY to navigate).

If every box being like this would be a bit much, then at least 1 per week, and it could be a different kind of box only members get like a Platinum lockbox or have booster Gold introduce "Gold Lockboxes".

Personally i think just making every promethium lockbox COMPLETE PLAYER CHOICE would boost membership vastly more than anything else. And if they wanted to manage the effect on the game and the economy, they could always just make certain items non-tradeable and not count towards feats., and perhaps some brand new styles arent added till a bit later. It wouldnt be 100% management but i'd wager the membership increase would outweigh any other marginal loss by those parameters.

It'd boost morale for certain though i'd say. You'd be hard pressed to find a member who'd REALLY feel membership doesn't have its value under those circumstances.
    • Like x 4
  20. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I would be happy with double or triple lockbox drops personally. I also like the idea of owning the some content after subbing for so long. That way if your sub lapses you do not lose ALL ACCESS to EVERYTHING. If my sub lapses I do not feel like even loging on until I can resub because I know I will have to deactivate toons, delete things out of my inventory or bank, have no money, and nothing to run above....t4 I think maybe t3.
    • Like x 3